This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] Live Show 1: Team Akshar and Rose (Episode 8)

Topic » [S4] Live Show 1: Team Akshar..

1034 days 17 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Live @ 9pm GMT on 21/07!
1034 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Sending out mails now!
1034 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Good evening everyone and welcome to the first Live Show of Star Showdown season 4. Tonight Team Akshar and Team Rose are battling it out for FOUR spots in the Top 14. Now lets bring out their teams right now!
1034 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Lets welcome #TeamAkshar:
1. Demi Lovato (Delights)
2. Grace Kinstler (Rodulph)
3. Willie Spence (Rodulph)
4. Gabby Barrett (Brandonh1)
5. Ni/Co (Tswiftlover13)
1034 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
And secondly, lets welcome #TeamRose
1. Matt Bloyd (Stuartlittle16)
2. O'G3NE (Tswiftlover13)
3. Cam Anthony (Brandonh1)
4. Paramore (Hazbez94)
5. We Mcdonald (Hazbez94)
1034 days 5 hours ago
systrix
Yay
1034 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Let's now go onto our first performance of the night. From #TeamAkshar, welcome the first group of the night, NI/CO!!!
1034 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
01: Ni/Co (Tswiftlover13) Singing "You Broke Me First/Apologise" #TeamAkshar

Jack: *Claps* Guys this was beautiful tonight and honestly the harmonies were the star of the show in this performance they just were STUNNING. I think including the second song was nice however it wasn't done in the best possible way as it just came in with no integration to 'You Broke Me First'. It's a solid performance and honestly not much to criticise you on.

Rocky:  As I’ve said before both of u guys’ voice goes welllll so good! Loved loved it, can’t wait to see more of this progression because round by round more power and presence is gonna be needed more. *cheers*

Akshar: *standing ovation and claps and smiles* YOU GUYS!!! I've been obsessed with "you broke me first" lately and this was such a GORGEOUS cover of this song! You guys both connected to both songs perfectly and I honestly love your voices because it has such a warm tone and just seems so genuine. Stellar!

Rose: You have BEAUTIFUL voices, but this has been eaten alive by the week, and for me, the weakest of Team Akshar. There just wasn't enough here to stand up to the other performances, and while I want to adore you, you haven't shown my why I should yet

*Claps*
1034 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Hereeee
1034 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you for that representation. Next up from Akshar's team again it's DEMI LOVATO!
1034 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
02: Demi Lovato (Delights) Singing "Dancing With The Devil" #TeamAkshar

Jack: *Claps* This was a miss for me because you had such a strong audition but this song was no where near the standard I hold you. I feel it was hindering onto a mess because everything felt out of place for me. I loved that you was going for this song but you held back in my opinion and I need you to let loose!

Rocky: There’s no denying that you have a great and fantastic tone and the presence you’re able to bring to this stage is undeniable. However, I just felt off by this performance and I wasn’t able to get into it like your audition song. Nevertheless *claps*

Akshar: *standing ovation crying and claps and smiles proudly at Demi* DEMI!!! YOU HAVE ARRIVED!!! This was such an emotional song and I know how important this song is to you and I just CONNECTED TO YOU COMPLETELY! This was an absolutely INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE! I loved it thoroughly!!

Rose: Vocally, this was extremely strong, however, nowhere near as good as your audition. An amazing performance though, something you should be proud of!

*Claps*
1034 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you Demi for that wonderful song. Next act to grace our stage from Rose's Team, it's O'3GNE!!
1034 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
03: O'3GNE (Tswiftlover13) Singing "Clown" #TeamRose

Jack: *Claps* This was a pretty song from you guys and I like a ballad from you because you express the emotion that the song needs. I did feel that there wasn't something missing which I felt in the audition. I see that you guys have something but I want you to push through it and show us that you deserve to be here.

Rocky: *Standing ovation* THIS WAS SLOW BUT I LOVEEE THIS SO MUCH! The way all 3 of you’s voices goes so well is melodic and angelic. I can’t help but smile throughout this performance. MYMYMY

Akshar: *stands and claps* What an iconic song choice! Like so far I am loving that we are having such emotional ballads. They always bring me to tears. This was such a pretty performance and your voices blended together so well. I thought this was a pretty performance, I'm still waiting to be completely wowed though.

Rose: The harmonies are so gorgeous, I adore you girls, you deliver in every song, and you do it again! This just made my heart melt, I loved this, idk if it'll be enough, my team is always cursed, so extra good luck, I loved this!

*Claps*
1034 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you guys for that stunning Emeli Sande cover. Now let's welcome from #TeamAkshar, Gabby Barrett!!!
1034 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
04: Gabby Barrett (Brandonh1) Singing "I Hope You Dance" #TeamAkshar

Jack: *Claps* I'll be completely honest with you Gabby to say that I HATE this song however you made me like it a little more and your voice was beautiful. I want you to be getting from strength to strength because I see it from you, I feel you need to show it to the others because the runs and riffs you are doing make your voice so unique and beautiful.

Rocky: This performance was such a beautiful and heartwarming one!!! *STANDING OVATION* Omg this has to be the performance of the night, you’re truly up there Gabby. PARFAIITTTT!!

Akshar: *standing ovation crying and runs up and hugs Gabby* OMFG GABBY!!! MY FAVORITE PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT WITHOUT A DOUBT!! Like I just felt this was absolute MAGIC!!! Your voice is so tender and beautiful and this was such a beautiful showcase, I especially loved the ending with the way you said "dance", that little run was so beautiful and just blew me away. STUNNING!!! I kid you NOT when I say I listened to this performance THREE TIMES!!! LOVED IT SM!!!

Rose: I love the long notes in this! You really, really want this, I can tell, and I love that, so this was an extremely strong performance, but IDK if it will be enough for a spot in the Top 4...but knowing me, Akshar will get 4/4 of the spots, so your odds are pretty good!

*Claps*
1034 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I am so sorry guys. Personal things are happening. We are back on track!

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!