This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: Catching Fire

Topic » Episode 4: Catching Fire

1367 days 6 hours ago
dvs194
**Last Time on The Challenge**

*Acacia and Elvira are doing yoga. Elvira looks towards the camera, cringing at having to do this*
Elvira: What are you even doing? Go watch last week’s episode you idiot.
*Acacia looks startled, nudging Elvira*
Acacia: This week on The Challenge!
*Acacia’s big cheesing to make up for the poor choice on production’s part of having Elvira do this*

—————

*supercut of everyone fighting: Fox and Jesy, Grant and August, Grant and Jesy, Grant and Aly, Grant vs. the House, etc.*

*cut to Destiny, Fox and Grant agreeing to try and win tribunal spots and shake things up*

*cut to August and Aly flirting and being cute*

Grant: Aly, do you need help packing your bags or something? I’m sending you home.

*cut to Grant calling out August and threatening Aly, and August smiling as he lets Aly go in and watches her get eliminated*

*the camera pans to Acacia and Jesy looking horrified and watching August’s facial expression*

Acacia (Confessional): That wanker may thing he’s gotten everyone up in arms against Grant, but I saw how he let Aly take the fall for him and wasn’t upset about her leaving. I’m coming for his arse. Bloody git.

—————

**Tonight on The Challenge*

*the sound of rope creaking and people breathing heavily from stress before someone screams*
???: *Oh my God, she passed out! Someone get her down!!*

—————

*Day 16*

(Posting will begin after today’s challenge has completed)
1367 days 5 hours ago
dvs194
**RP can begin**

*Elvira, Fox and Destiny are summoned to the deliberation room*

*Acacia takes a relaxing shower, feeling her muscles relaxing*
Acacia (Confessional): I was so bloody close! I keep coming so close and falling just short. *sighs* Now I have to wait and see.
1367 days 5 hours ago
Rain848
*Gets off the bus*
Good job Elvira, Fox, and Destiny.

Confessionals: Who are they going to nominate? Who the fuck knows honestly
1367 days 5 hours ago
Symmetry888
Elvira walks into the deliberation room.

Confessional: "I'm not actually sure who to put in, but it's probably going to be a guy. I don't trust them not to start a guy's alliance with their numbers so low."
1367 days 5 hours ago
bad18life
( I’ll be on soon )
1367 days 5 hours ago
dvs194
(Kk. Giving until like 5:30 CST for delibs so about 50 minutes. RPing the challenges takes a tad longer than just posting results lol)
1367 days 5 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jesy heads to the showers and cleans herself*
1367 days 5 hours ago
nateclove
*Faith lies in her bed, her head a bit woozy*

CF: I can't believe I passed out during the challenge. What the hell even happened?
1367 days 5 hours ago
Symmetry888
Elvira's mentally tossing names around in her head.
(im gonna wait for bad18 if thats cool so theres a bit of discussion going into it)
1367 days 5 hours ago
dvs194
(Yeah that’s fine)
*Acacia steps out of the shower, putting her hair up in a wrap after she dries it. She adjusts it in the mirror*
1367 days 5 hours ago
bad18life
( I'm here )

Fox: Congratulations Elvira and Destiny. Elvira that was pretty bad ass out there.
1367 days 5 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jesy finishes showering and dries herself off and changes into comfy wear and heads to the kitchen for a coffee*
1367 days 5 hours ago
Rain848
*Julie finishes showering and gets dressed and looks at the girls*
Good try out there for sure y’all
1367 days 5 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia smiles at Julie as she puts on a light makeup look*
Acacia: You too babes. I saw your puzzle when the light came on, Des just barely beat the two of us out. Good shout.
1367 days 5 hours ago
Symmetry888
Elvira smirks. "Thanks. I guess this challenge was just pretty good for me. I'm a creature of the night." She glances to him. "I'm thinking of putting up Jay, mostly because I've never once spoken to him. How about you?"
1367 days 5 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jesy would be making coffee*

open group

The Challenge (HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!