This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6 Challenges

Topic » Episode 6 Challenges

1362 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia trudges up the steep rocky terrain, focused on the terrain ahead and planning her next steps*
1362 days 20 hours ago
KingGeek
*Destiny hikes up to the waterfall once more, feeling confident in her answers*
1362 days 20 hours ago
Piddu
*Grant crosses the finish line*
1362 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia sprints across the finish line, nodding at Grant while panting from exhaustion and looking out over the waterfall*
1362 days 20 hours ago
KingGeek
*Destiny squats down, looking up at Grant and Acacia*
That shit had me winded.
1362 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia shakes her head*
Acacia: No kidding. Having to run all the way back to check all of the question boxes when you got one wrong was painful.
1362 days 20 hours ago
Piddu
That bitch Bertha fucked me over
1362 days 20 hours ago
Piddu
Acacia I think you should leave
1362 days 20 hours ago
Rain848
*Julie gets there*

Fuck a bitch named Sarah
1362 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
*Ashley crosses the finish line ten minutes after Elvira, and Alanis smiles at the finalists*
Alanis: Alright guys, it's over. You can all say that you survived and made it to the end of the Challenge. Congratulations.
*she and production clap for the finalists*

*Acacia smiles gratefully*
1362 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
(Do y'all wanna have RP and suspense while I reveal the results or do you want me to just get it over with? xD

Also thanks Jordan you did a really good job those Challenge questions were rough lol)
1362 days 20 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(❤️❤️ I did my best)
1362 days 20 hours ago
Rain848
(Rip the bandaids off)
1362 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
(Alright let's get this over with then ig)
Alanis: Alright guys, it's time for the results. When I tell you your placement, back down the mountain to the road, where you can grab your things and head to the hotel you'll be staying in tonight.  Finishing in 6th place, with the most time taken to complete the challenges in the Final, is Ashley.
*Ashley gives everyone hugs and hands Alanis a tiny twig before walking off*
Alanis: In 5th place, Destiny.
*Destiny gives Acacia a hug and waves at everyone before walking away*
Alanis: In 4th place, Elvira.
*Elvira nods, smiling slightly as she gives Julie and Acacia hugs before side-eyeing Grant and walking back down the mountain*
1362 days 20 hours ago
Piddu
(the guessing numbers fucked me over so thinking I got 3rd)

open group

The Challenge (HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!