This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge FIVE

Topic » Challenge FIVE

4919 days 1 hour ago
cody_
im here knix
4919 days 1 hour ago
Skoffin
Come on... girls team?!
4919 days 1 hour ago
Quackerz
*wins it for knixuk* :o
4919 days 1 hour ago
Piddu
jere
4919 days 1 hour ago
Piddu
here*
4919 days 1 hour ago
phanne
To get into Stars you need to plan how much you are going to spend and the less the better.

So for this challenge you have to bid. The lowest unique bid will win this task, the highest bids or duplicate bids will face elimination. You can use decimal point to one place.

For example
0.1T$ would be the lowest unique bid, but if someone else bet that those people would face elimination, so you need to be careful to bid low but not duplicate.

It sounds confusing so feel free to ask questions. 

You have 3 minutes to ask questions...  and 3 minutes after question time to PM me your answer.  If you miss this 3 minute window, you are up for elimination.

I will be timing :O
4919 days 1 hour ago
knixuk
few all my boys made it here!
4919 days 1 hour ago
phanne
final list:
nakomis
chelsea
quackerz
skoffin
seal
cody
itsmejo
gemma17
yoki
piddu
4919 days 1 hour ago
Yoki
IDGI
4919 days 1 hour ago
Nakomis
How many "highest" will be up.
4919 days 1 hour ago
Piddu
thanks phanne! i would have been here on time but my browser wouldnt open and had to restart my comp.
4919 days 1 hour ago
phanne
you pm me a number of t$s.  From .1 to whatever.  the person with the lowest number that doesnt duplicate is safe.  the highest will be up for elimination as well as the people who bet the same as another
4919 days 1 hour ago
Skoffin
...Oh God
4919 days 1 hour ago
phanne
5 highest will be up.
4919 days 1 hour ago
phanne
joke.  depends how high you really are.

open group

Tengaged's Next STAR 6!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!