This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mature audience only: When's the right time to, ummmm go all out?

Topic » Mature audience only: When's..

5616 days 12 hours ago
Bubblyangel
OMG!!!!! lol, but when's the right time, like when did you guys first ummmmm lose you ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm virginity :"(!
5616 days 12 hours ago
sdchrgrfan
when you're married... at least I'm waiting for that, but everyone else has their own opinions...
5616 days 12 hours ago
Bubblyangel
are you really?
5616 days 12 hours ago
Bubblyangel
that's good moral, :D, your going to be such a good man when you grow up lol
5616 days 12 hours ago
sdchrgrfan
yup, thanks lol
when do you think the right time is?
5616 days 12 hours ago
Bubblyangel
lol some of my friends already lost it, so.... i'm thinking at least reach the 18 mark, when i'm actually a women lol
5616 days 12 hours ago
sdchrgrfan
some of my friends have too and it doesn't make me think any differently of them... and 18 is definitely better than during high school, when your in college (or not, idk) but out of high school because you never know how people will treat you knowing something like that about you...
5616 days 12 hours ago
Bubblyangel
so true, your a great peer :D
5616 days 12 hours ago
Grayson10001
Make sure it is with someone you trust.  THAT IS HUGE!  And I would suggest someone who is also a virgin or only had one or two partners.  Never do it unless you feel comfortable with it, because once it is gone, it is gone.
5616 days 12 hours ago
Bubblyangel
grayson have you gone the extra milestone lol?
5616 days 12 hours ago
sdchrgrfan
haha ty
5616 days 12 hours ago
Bubblyangel
y does everything i say sound whorish? lol
5616 days 12 hours ago
Conceite
I'm still a virgin at 15... duh?!?
I'll wait as long as I can bfore marriage, but if I have the urge....
lol
5616 days 12 hours ago
Bubblyangel
the urge lol
5616 days 12 hours ago
tyleror
lol bubbly dont worry about your whorish comments it makes me laugh im glad i joined this we are all just having a good time and im going to wait till im 18 at least
5616 days 11 hours ago
kingjames13
14 or 15 years old

open group

Maggie's & Corey's Partners in crime!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!