This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mature audience only: When's the right time to, ummmm go all out?

Topic » Mature audience only: When's..

5616 days 16 hours ago
tyleror
lol james!
5616 days 16 hours ago
kingjames13
lol
5616 days 16 hours ago
sdchrgrfan
i have friends that did it in 8th grade :/
5616 days 16 hours ago
sdchrgrfan
their relationship didn't turn out so well lol
5616 days 16 hours ago
tyleror
there is this slut who in our class who started smoking drinking having sex with high schoolers, doing pot all this shit in 6th grade...
5616 days 15 hours ago
kingjames13
i have a chic like that at my skool
5616 days 15 hours ago
sdchrgrfan
There was a girl like that at my school when i was a freshman, she was a senior. she was just gross, she wore too much makeup, was just gross... well she graduated and now she's in jail on 12 counts of arson... she and her boyfriend went around setting fires in empty fields around the county and they filmed it.. they found the camera with the film in the trunk of her car lol ... can you say "dumb ass!"
5616 days 15 hours ago
sdchrgrfan
btw she didn't do that while she was in school, it was pretty recent, like over summer i think
5616 days 15 hours ago
tyleror
see this girl was in 6th grade and she was sleeping with high schoolers and smoking and drinking with them
5616 days 15 hours ago
sdchrgrfan
well i didn't know her until i was a freshman, so who knows what she was like when she was younger
5616 days 15 hours ago
kingjames13
ya i had a girl like that she is in grade 10 she has had sex like 100 times literally
5615 days 22 hours ago
AndyShields
The marriage/18 answers make me feel like a right whore :P
Just do it when you're ready, and not with someone whos like pressuring you

open group

Maggie's & Corey's Partners in crime!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!