This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

5105 days 13 hours ago
survivor525
Welcome boomike and kilikfan, here is where we will find out who will be the sole survivor.
5105 days 13 hours ago
survivor525
We are going to start out by the jury asking you questions, anyone on the jury can post a question in this forum.
5105 days 7 hours ago
Timster
These two questions are to both finalists
-------------------------------------------
Why did you both choose to vote out mman23?

Also, Why do you two think you should win this 2 month long game?
5105 days 6 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
I chose to vote out mman because he was actually using every single one of us, and i believe i do not deserve to win. I think you do, or anyone else on the jury. I was a pawn, and therefore victory would be just a waste.
5105 days 4 hours ago
jtotalturtle
FOr Both of u-WHy did u guys choose to vote of me in the final 4 instead of someone different?
Boomike-Tell me what you did to get here
Kilik-Overall i think you played a strategi?c game staying under the radar but why do u desereve to win
5105 days 4 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
JT, I love your strategic gameplay, I saw you as an alliance member. I actually wanted you to be in the final two with me, but I had to vote you off, so I could keep my alliance with boo if I wanted to have a shot at the final two. I honestly say that I believe I don't deserve to win. If you see my under the radar gameplay as a great strategy then vote for me. I believe you deserve to win. If you do choose me because of my upfront honesty and under the radar skills, then I would thank you and owe you gratefully.
5105 days 4 hours ago
ilovesurvivor101
For both of u:
What the heck did u guys do to be here?
5105 days 3 hours ago
boomike
this to answer timster's question

i did not end up voting off mman but i wanted him gone because i believed that he was the one who betrayed me when there was 7 of us left when i should have only recieved 2 votes but got 3
5105 days 3 hours ago
boomike
to finish the question i believe that i should win because i never betrayed anyone in my allainces and still played agressively
5105 days 3 hours ago
boomike
to answer jtotal's question

i decided to vote for you when there was only 4 of us left was because mman had won immunity so i couldnt vote him off then i had read that you would have gotten somebody's vote if oyu had made it here so you were then deemed a threat to me, that was how i had played the last few ejections because the person before them said who they were voting for so i had to get rid of those people
5105 days 3 hours ago
boomike
to answer ilovesurvivor's question

when we were still team's i had made a tight alliance with courn, bunnycat, and mman. Courn was voted off because it was a team decision in order to survive the merge and stick together as one. Bunnycat was then voted off after a complete shock to me i would have never voted her off. Then after she left i had stuck to my word with the rest of my tribe still having the numbers in the merge. We had then picked the faves off in a row. After you were voted off you had said you were voting fo tim to win so i had to get rid of him. After he left he had said he was voting for jt so he had to go. All during this time i had become closer to kilik and he kept me over mman.
5105 days 3 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
I kept one thing in my mind, making sure I had a great jury to understand that I was betrayed by mman and boo, because they both screwed over my alliance with the true winner, if you believe that a backstabber deserves to win vote boo, ilovesurvivor, but if not vote me. I am sorry I had to get rid of you, but strategy and the primal urge to survive beat out fandom.
5105 days 3 hours ago
p0werduck
Congrats to both of you on making it this far :)

My question for you is based on how the game was played, which member to the jury to you think is least deserving to be on it, and which member is the most deserving?
5105 days 3 hours ago
p0werduck
(oh, and please don't say p0tt for the former just because of the bunnycat situation)
5105 days 3 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
p0werduck, the least deserving member of the jury is mman. he manipulated everyone. themost deserving is you. i think you are the most impartial person out there.
5105 days 2 hours ago
boomike
to answer powerduck's question

the least deserving ot be on the jury is ilovesurvivor because i think he should be where we are, if he was on my tribe from the start i would have allined with him and he would be here. the most deserving to be on the jury was soccertrs because i dont know him very much and i dont think i could ever trust him

open group

Survivor Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!