This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

5125 days 22 hours ago
boomike
jut to defend myself i dont remember backstabbing anyone kilik
5125 days 18 hours ago
Timster
Another Question for the both of you:

Why did you choose to vote me off in the final 5? O_o
5125 days 9 hours ago
boomike
Because we needed ur vote to get that far and knew u would get votes from the jury so we had to get rid of u
5125 days 8 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
I felt like you would win if I went up against you, Timster, so you had to be one of those to go.
5125 days 8 hours ago
survivor525
Ok, questions are now done, jury its now time to vote, remember you guys are voting for who you want to win survivor micronesia fans vs. faves.
5125 days 7 hours ago
mman23
WAIT!!!

The best juror always goes last hehehe

I come before you a man the last voted out of this game. I was voted out for reasons that, as kilik stupidly couldn't understand, were untrue. I DID NOT turn on your alliance kilik because I wasn't with you. In addition, I didn not vote you out in the final 4 tribal despite boo's wishes telling me to do so. So here is my questions to you..

Kilik- Who told you the information about me that you deemed true and why did you believe it?

Boo- Why should I give you my vote when you really weren't a strong competitor.
5125 days 7 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
Mman, I figured out that in the last final council, I had a vote, and I knew for a fact that Boo did not vote for me, so unless you voted for yourself, I figured out that you were a part of traitors, with boo.
5125 days 7 hours ago
mman23
i find it nearly impossible to give my vote to a dumbass like this...

*to producers* is there a way to vote for the 3rd place finalist who is clearly the best person?
5125 days 6 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
*to producers* if you listen to the lies, these people spreaded, you'd give me the million and i'd give it to charity.
5124 days 20 hours ago
boomike
U should give me ur vote because I sat back and strategized with u and kilik I never was that good in the challenges except for when I knew I could go cause I knew u would win and have my back and it was always my decision who went and I always had ur back even now if we played together and I hope u have my back atleast once more and I hope that we could play again soon :)
5124 days 19 hours ago
jtotalturtle
ughh idk who to vote for not my favorite finalists :/
but i think i know
5124 days 3 hours ago
boomike
so who is it?
5124 days ago
survivor525
I've only received 2 votes so far, and i'm not gonna reveal them until i have more votes.
5123 days 23 hours ago
p0werduck
thanks guys, i know who i'm voting for
5123 days 23 hours ago
p0werduck
My vote tonight is for the member of the final two who I feel is more deserving.  Unfortunaly I didn't get to know either very well, however one seems to have a firmer grasp on the game.  My vote is for.....

open group

Survivor Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!