This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 3 Applications!

Topic » Cycle 3 Applications!

4908 days 8 hours ago
rohvenk1
Name: Rohvenk1
Color Level: Light Green
Why should you be chosen?: Because I love fashion, and can guarantee twisted, demented and chic :D
4878 days 12 hours ago
Iamyouheshe
Name:Habbo Name is Iamyouheshe and my real name is John
Color Level:white :P
Why should you be chosen?:Because i enjoy doing things like this and im a model irl too :D really i am... :D yeah and I hope i make it :D
4810 days 12 hours ago
Meowfie
Name:
Meowfie Meow Meow

Color Level:
yellow

Why should you be chosen?:
coz im a competition and this bitches are not ....
4778 days 14 hours ago
james03
Name: james
Color Level: light green
Why should you be chosen?: i am very in to fashion, fashion is my life, and i have a great knowledge about modeling and fashion, and i am very competitive
4714 days 1 hour ago
yummy
Name: Yummy
Color Level:White
Why should you be chosen?: i study the fashion magazines of vogue, i live and breath modeling. I watch all the season of antm and britains next top model. I love using different modeling techniques to my advantage. I know high fashions and i also study fashion shows like dior, chanel, alexander mcqueen, ect. Please pick me i really REALLY want this.
4712 days 13 hours ago
carmelMOCHA
Name: carmelMOCHA
Color Level: white
Why should you be chosen?: i should be chosen because i think i have what it take to be on top , everyone tries to put me down but my potential knocks them off my back i have what it take 150%

open group

Next Top Model: Cycle 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!