This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 3 Applications!

Topic » Cycle 3 Applications!

4931 days 13 hours ago
Emma
Name:
Why should you be chosen?:
4931 days 13 hours ago
justmad123
Name: justmad123
Color Level: Blue
Why should you be chosen?: Cause I love Top Model!
4930 days 21 hours ago
altini
altini or jessica01
yellow
because i am happy , i am your friend, i am so good person
4930 days 18 hours ago
Danielvk
Danielvk
Blue
i love top model and om fierce!
4930 days 11 hours ago
Reece4Peace
Name: Reece.
Color Level: White ( please dont hold it against me, om active :) ).
Why should you be chosen?: I have a very superior taste in fashion and want to see if my style would work off on you guys :).
4930 days 11 hours ago
Bronica
Name: Bronica or Abbie :)
Color Level: Blue :S
Why should you be chosen?: I have participated in the previous cycle but did not win so I'm trying out yet again :)
Plus, I love fashion and love watching British and American Next Top Models. :)
4930 days 7 hours ago
Biddy
Name: Biddy
Color Level: Yellow xD
Why should i be chosen? Because im a fierce person and ill kick ass much ass as possible start drama be active and be a model!
4930 days 3 hours ago
Kevian
Name: Kevin
Color Level: Dark Green
Why should you be chosen?: I loove top model and love looking at high fashion pictures! I'm fierce competition as well!
4929 days 21 hours ago
james03
Name: James
Color Level: Light Green
Why should you be chosen?: because i am educated in fashion and i want to be on top :D i am fierce!!!!!!!!!!!
4929 days 20 hours ago
noraw6842
Name:noraw6842
Color Level:blue
Why should you be chosen?:I was doing great last time until rl got in the way

*****EMMA TOLD ME I WOULD GET AN AUTO-IN******
4929 days 20 hours ago
g1ng4
Name: G1ng4
Colour Level: Black
Why should you be chosen?: I think I have a good sense of style, I know what works and what doesnt, I'm not afraid to put myself out there to be noticed, and I think you have to be able to do that to be in the industry. I love fashion, with a passion, I also think I will bring a quirky sense of style to the competition, which is different and fun. :)
4929 days 15 hours ago
hollister22
Name: hollister22
Color level: white but fierce.
Why should you be chosen: Ive always wanted to be picked for this game, i love modeling it is prob a true passion, i know high fashion i will work it i promise to. i might be underestimated cause im a white level but that means nothing at all I WANT THIS! I will be just as fierce as those professional models out there, im really fun great personality. And i will not be scared to take risks or anything at all, and i am VERY unique.. I LOVE MODELING.
4928 days 12 hours ago
teamjacz
CAN I STILL APPLY?
Name:teamjacz
Color: Lite Green
Why You Should Be Chosen: Because i'm sooo fierce and I have an obsession with these shows!!!!
4926 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
Name: Oswald19
Color Level: RED!!
Why should you be chosen?: I am a huge fan of ANTM and I really want to win! I have placed 2nd and 3rd before! lol
4924 days 15 hours ago
Millzipede
Name: Millie
Color Level: Purple
Why should you be chosen?: coz I'm fierce x
4924 days 7 hours ago
Jermin119
Name:Jermin119
Color Level: Black
Why should you be chosen?: Cause im edgy and different, get some color up in this bitchhh

open group

Next Top Model: Cycle 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!