This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Record of the Year - 2013

Topic » Record of the Year - 2013

3757 days 2 hours ago
Insanity
Bibbles and the Jar a Rattlers ftw!
3755 days 23 hours ago
pablito
STARTS IN LESS THAN ONE HOUR.

Prepare to be blown away.
3755 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
im already blown away pabs!
3755 days 22 hours ago
pablito
There will be a public vote wildcard for a handful of songs that do not make it to the finale.

This will take place on 25th January after results - which starts 12noon EST (5pm GMT) and the wildcard public vote will start shortly after. The Finale Live Show will start at 2pm EST (7pm GMT).
3755 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
not commenting is going to be soooooo hard!!!!!
3755 days 22 hours ago
pablito
the finale will allow and require commenting. if you want to - you can PM me your semi-comments privately :)
3755 days 22 hours ago
pablito
Since there is a very lengthy deadline for semi-final votes - there will be mid-week entertainment in this thread for those that more accustomed to the faster pace. So feel free to check back for fun games in this thread after you've voted. Maybe there will be some scavenger hunts, statistics and fun stories about bibbles' last birthday bash.
3755 days 22 hours ago
kimmal8
I loved the group photo Pabs !
3755 days 21 hours ago
pablito
Make sure you see all of the group photos. They were all such a pleasure to photograph.

Guess which backgrounds I used for which shows.
3755 days 21 hours ago
bibbles
whats a decoy song?
3755 days 21 hours ago
pablito
bibbles? Remember the Frozen fiasco of TSC21? This is recreating it as a safety measure.
3755 days 21 hours ago
BlueStar
Nice work pabs!!
3755 days 20 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
I am so excited for this contest :)
3755 days 20 hours ago
pablito
I'm glad you're excited andrewvaughan! I hope you stick around for when regular TSC comes back too.

Thanks kez :)
3755 days 20 hours ago
bibbles
i have a vague recollection about tsc21!!! but not sure how a decoy song fits in with that! im very slow on the uptake, but if i think hard enough, i might figure it out.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!