This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Record of the Year - 2013

Topic » Record of the Year - 2013

3754 days 14 hours ago
pablito
And the first casualty of the booby trap has fallen.
3754 days 1 hour ago
bibbles
oh!!!! i think i get it now!
3753 days 15 hours ago
pablito
Game #1:

200x200 pixel screencaps of several videos. Figure out which video it comes from.

http://i40.tinypic.com/35l7p6q.gif
3752 days 23 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
I would love to compete in the next regular TSC because i have 2 songs in mind :)
3752 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
i did game number 1!!
3751 days 21 hours ago
pablito
Game #2:

Try to guess which act used to go by this name (or still does!):

Marshall Mathers
Destiny Hope
21 Demands
Swedish House Mafia
Stefani Joanne
Amethyst Amelia
Anton Zaslavski
Orion
Bigsleep
Elizabeth Grant
Tim Bergling
Darlin'
3751 days ago
bibbles
i know two of those without googling!!
3750 days 23 hours ago
Piddu
Ok you might have already mentioned it but how is it determined who gets to the final round?  Like is it the top of each semi-final group (like top 4 or w/e). What if my song scores 50 points but I'm like 6th in my group, while a song that scored 40 points (but is in a different group). Who makes it? And if you're doing it just based of overall points, what if my group has like 5 people that don't vote, I'll automatically be behind in points! (Or is it average score so if like 5 people vote and they all give me 1, my score would be .2?)

Also, I'm assuming no spamming for wildcard entries since that would giveaway who is who but if the public votes how would they listen to X amount of songs in that short period?
3750 days 22 hours ago
Limegrass
With game number one I had no clue at all, farimg slightly better with the second game!! :D
3750 days 15 hours ago
pablito
Top 7 in each semi-final go straight to the finale. Unless there's a tie, then more than 7 will go through. The luck of the draw plays a big piece in this. Those in Semi A have an easier chance than those in Semi C, for example.

Those that do not vote are disqualified. So if your semi-final only had six voters, then all 6 voters go through and no one else. Because there is an uneven number in each semi-final, overall points do not count. Points only help determine the rank within each semi-final.

Wildcard entries will be determined by a secret algorithm based on points from seventh place divided by points of seventh place multiplied by a rand() function and a cuteness factor. There may be as few as 2 wildcard entries to about 8 if the algorithm decides. Likely fewer.
3750 days 15 hours ago
pablito
Game #3:

Determine the highest ranked songs that were not chosen for the contest.
3750 days 4 hours ago
pablito
Please note a change in schedule.

Semifinal results and wildcard reveal will now occur sometime around 11am EST (4pm GMT). I'm just going to be posting lists anyway, so it's not that momentous.

Wildcard voting will end now sometime around 4pm EST (9pm GMT). Finale live show posting will start thereafter. Sorry about the change, but work and all, so I won't get home until then.
3750 days 1 hour ago
FlameonX
11am tomorrow?
3750 days 1 hour ago
bibbles
game  number 2 marshall mathers is eminem and desting hope is miley circus! and SHM has probably always been SHM.

game number 3 i would imagine that robin thicke and daft punk songs are probably very high up in the ranks.

i might be here at 4pm, or i might be busy doing weekend stuff!!
3749 days 20 hours ago
Limegrass
Robin Thicke makes my skin crawl.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!