This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 154 Final

Topic » TSC 154 Final

3676 days 20 hours ago
TolisKalkas
16) Marie Miller - 'You're Not Alone'
3676 days 20 hours ago
TolisKalkas
17) Shakira - 'Dare (La La La)'

*Okay this one needs a note to go along with it because I already know that there will be comments and mails about this being allowed. Billboard's album charts aren't OFFICIALLY released until Thursdays. Being that this is the case, this song would be allowed within the normal deadline (even though the article is released around the TSC song submission deadline, the OFFICIAL chart is released on Thursdays). Therefore this song was not DQ'd for this TSC based on the album rule.
3676 days 20 hours ago
TolisKalkas
18) JEM - 'Love Trigger'

alternate link
3676 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
ALL 18 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then PM your votes to me in the usual way, (12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1) to your favourite ten songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

You cannot vote for yourself or discuss voting with each other. You are not allowed to reveal which act you submitted.

You have until Sunday 7 pm BST (2pm EDT) to submit your comments and votes.

The Results show will be later that day, at 9 pm BST/ 4pm EDT

Good luck everyone
3676 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
01)        The Crystal Method-The backing track is very bad and the singing is just plain awful
02)        Twin Atlantic-I love the chorus and also the track
03)        Rixton-His voice is amazing and the lyrics is great
04)        The Hunts-the backing track can get annoying and it was just weird
05)        Magic Man-This was honestly boring and it made me snooze
06)        Brothers of North-The music was great, but the lyrics were not
07)        Matt Nathanson-The song has energy and is very catchy
08)        Jimi Goodwin-The music was just rubbish and also the voice
09)        Mrs Greenbird-What the hell is wrong with her voice, I only like the guitar from this
10)        Ezra Vine-This is a very sweet song and I like how he can hit the notes
11)        Small Black-It has a good beat, but this song make me confuse if I like it or not
12)        Arisa-This is unbelievable where the singers voice is out of this world and it is just perfect
13)        Jess Glynne-Not my type of music and it is just screaming being heard
14)        Jazmine Sullivan-The song was not good at all, but this singer has got a voice
15)        Jacob Banks-This is wonderful and it really shows emotion and is a contendor
16)        Marie Miller-I really love the backing track so much and it is very catchy the lyrics are
17)        Shakira-This is a very fun song to listen to, but it won’t have a shot of winning for me
18)        JEM-I don’t know why meldofestivalen songs are popular this year, but this is the osng of which I hated in the semi finals
3676 days 16 hours ago
KrazyKillerWWA
1. Makes no sense but I love the song <3 Dia is my girl <3 loved her since the Voice.
2. Love Rock <3 Sounds like it would make a better aocustic song though
3. Love the song <3 Typical love pop song... but it's good not great but I like it tbh
4. I am so in love with song... it pretty much killed the first 3.  Downloading tonight!
5. Omg been a while since I have heard 5 good songs in a row... DOWNLOADING after 4.
6. First song that just wasn't for me. :(
7. Hmmm interesting but just no.
8. Love the music but the fact that I had to wait 30 seconds+ to hear a voice is ridicoulous.
9. Just not my type sorry.
10. Love this another download coming tbh <3
11. just an amazing video and song... another download...
12. Another not my type kind of song. :/ sorry
13. 3rd that isn't my type </3 I am sorry hopefully others like it.
14. 4th that isn't my type... I really don't like it tbh though the other I kind of liked but I just don't like this.
15. Woah. this song has blown me away with greatness... another Download <3
16. This song made me cry <3 any song that can make me emotional is a good song.
17. Shakira is just amazing K thanks <3
18. Sounds similar to 2 singers I already hate... so with that yea... great beat though
3676 days 16 hours ago
kkoster001
The Crystal Method- I think this was a really interesting nice song, I enjoyed it. I also liked the beat, great start.
Twin Atlantic- I liked the beat, and the vocals were pretty good, not bad at all. Chorus wasn't the best though.
Rixton- I liked the vocals, it was nice and fun.
The Hunts- I like the vocals throughout the performance, but I feel like the background music drained the songs power.
Magic Man- I liked the vocals, it was a nice enjoyable song.
Brothers Of North- Thank you for such a great song, I liked the beat and the vocals were nice. I enjoyed this one alot.
Matt Nathanson- I thought this was a nice tune, but compared to the songs before this, I was bored.
Jimi Goodwin- I really loved the beat, but the vocals ruined this.
Mrs. Greenbird- I didn't like this, I thought we could get a tsc with all amazing songs, but this ruined that for me.
Ezra Vine- I was intrigued by this, I thought it was intereting, not my favorite but still good.
Small Black- I thought this was a decent song, nice, and enjoyable but very bland.
Arisa- I thought this had strong vocals but the song was not very interesting.
Jess Glyne- She has such a unique interesting voice, it was nice.
Jazmine Sullivan- I love this song, but i'm kinda surprised this song was entered for it is very well known.
Jacob Banks- I think he has a unique soulful voice, and I enjoyed this one a lot, reminds me of All Of Me for some reason.
Marie Miller- First song where vocals aren't there. Sorry not my fave.
Shakira- It's upbeat but I don't think the vocals were strong in this performance, it was just ok.
JEM- I didn't like this, it just didn't hold my attention.
3676 days 15 hours ago
Aquamarine
1. The Crystal Method - I was screaming over the fact that Dia Frampton was in this and I fucking loved her on The Voice. I'm naturally biased to this song.
2. Twin Atlantic - I'm not even going to try to be nice I didn't fucking like it.
3. Rixton - All this sounded like to me was "Lonely No More" by Rob Thomas or w/e so it didn't seem original.
4. The Hunts - Do people actually like this garbage what the hell.
5. Magic Man - HAHAHAHAHA no. No. Stop it right now.
6. Brothers of North - This wasn't too bed comparatively to the last couple of songs. More upbeat.
7. Matt Nathanson - Oh god. I'm getting scared about the fact that I need to give 10 songs points and already dislike 5/7.
8. Jimi Goodwin - (headbang)
9. Mrs Greenbird - This was quirky wasn't it...if nothing else the video kept me captivated.
10. Ezra Vine - This isn't a song I would normally like, but compared to the other songs in this week I guess it was ok.
11. Small Black - I'm beginning to not be able to tell the difference between songs.
12. Arisa - Oh great, a song that isn't even in fucking English. And yet it was still better than the majority of the garbage this week. Luv u all.
13. Jess Glynne - Little bit odd I think but I didn't hate it so grats on that I guess.
14. Jazmine Sullivan - Definitely heard this before, probably when I was in the OC and someone would sing it. I like the song though.
15. Jacob Banks - Oh hey another decent song what's that a streak of two now?
16. Marie Miller - I liked this ^_^ can't even explain it. Hey three in a row we're doing well.
17. Shakira - BABY #1 (h)
18. JEM - Reminded me of Yeah 3X with the "Yeah yeah yeah" part and the "you are you are you are" parts but I love the pop songs.
3676 days 12 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) The Crystal Method ft. Dia Frampton - Dia is MY GIRL, and generally this style of song would grab my attention in TSC, but I just ended up feeling a bit underwhelmed by it. Perhaps it was due to expectations when I saw it. We'll just have to see how it stacks up to the other submissions this week.

02) Twin Atlantic - It's just simply not for me. Different strokes, y'all.

03) Rixton - Nothing I haven't heard before. Despite that, I still enjoyed it and think it's a pretty solid entry.

04) The Hunts - Cute little song for the most part. It took a sudden turn to slightly annoying for me around halfway through, unfortunately.

05) Magic Man - Underwhelmed by the verses, picks up a bit in the chorus. Not a terrible vocal or anything, but it didn't really captivate me.

06) Brothers of North - Another one of the songs that just wasn't for me. I'm sure others will like it, but it just doesn't resonate with me.

07) Matt Nathanson - Ooooh girl, I've heard some Matt Nathanson that I've somewhat enjoyed before. This, however, is just a bit underwhelming and didn't do anything to separate itself from the other songs that I haven't gotten into thus far.

08) Jimi Goodwin - I'm down with extended instrumental openings, but there was a point around 40 seconds where I really thought this was going to be just an INSTRUMENTAL. Once it started, I actually would have been okay with it just being an instrumental.

09) Mrs. Greenbird - Nice and quirky -- which is a good change of pace from the rest of the pack.

10) Ezra Vine - Not really my type of song, but in comparison to the rest of the field, I'll at least be able to remember which one this is without needing a second listen.
3676 days 12 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
11) Small Black - I know you can be overwhelmed, and you can be underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?

12) Arisa - I'm pretty I heard homegirl say "Kat Dioguardi" at one point, and for that, this will most likely get points. In all seriousness, despite having no ability to have the lyrics mean anything to me, I enjoyed this more than most of the other entries at this point.

13) Jess Glynne - YASSSSS. Finally something I can get behind. Thank you for not making me feel like a grumpy bastard anymore.

14) Jazmine Sullivan - Glee tried its hardest to ruin this fabulous angsty R&B track, but alas, it's still a fabulous angsty R&B track. I feel like this was posted specifically for ME to give it 12 points, but that's a bit vain of me.

15) Jacob Banks - Three of the stand-out tracks from this week in a row, IMO. Legit vocal, emotionally on-point, builds nicely, and is something I would actually listen to more than once.

16) Marie Miller - Pleasant song, and actually didn't mind listening to the entire thing. That's always a plus. I'd probably enjoy this in any of the weeks contests, which is also another plus.

17) Shakira - I get that it's within the rules, but still feels like a bit of a cop out to use an artist like this in a normal week. Regardless, I'll likely give it a solid amount of points, as it's one of the better songs of the week for me.

18) JEM - If it wasn't Ace Wilder, it should have been this. DOWN WITH SANNA! The fact that this didn't even qualify for the grand final for Sweden is an injustice. Girl with shaved sides still slightly annoys me, though.

I feel like such a grumpy asshole this week and usually would give some positives for the songs that I didn't enjoy as a whole, luckily I posted after Johnny, so I don't look that bad in comparison. ;) Good luck, all.
3676 days 2 hours ago
Limegrass
01) The Crystal Method - I see what they did with their band name! ;) Anyway, regarding the song... it's a bit sexual... and weird, but strangely.... it was actually quite enjoyable.

02) Twin Atlantic - God those guitars! Why would you even willingly add that to a song? It completely ruins the whole vibe in this song, and now I don't really like it... stupid instrument.

03) Rixton - I really liked that first bit! It was really sweet... and then it kind of went a bit downhill in the verses... which is quite annoying. Nice chorus pulling it through to the end though... quite nice, in conclusion!

04) The Hunts - This was quite good!! Very sort of indie feel going on, and the folky voices and guitars really went along with it..... lovely little tune here!

05) Magic Man - Those weird electric sounds got a bit annoying after 4 minutes..... but I can kind of overlook that, because the beat and lyric pace really does pull it through the verses and chorus... nice song!

06) Brothers of North - Too much guitar for me..... I liked it, but it nearly blew my ears off.

07) Matt Nathanson - Awwwww this was very sweet indeed! Very nice little tune going on here, with a good steady beat going through to the end. The video kind of annoyed me a bit, but oh well! Nice song!

08) Jimi Goodwin - This did not appeal to me..... not one little bit...... nope.

09) Mrs Greenbird - Lovely little tune!!!!! Sweet voice to go along with it as well, just has to make you smile really!!!! And I also like it how it got a lot more steady and possibly better in the last chorus bit... very nice indeed!

10) Ezra Vine - I like the happy clappy beat going on with this song; it's nice and refreshing! The chorus bit maybe got a bit annoying, but the whole feel of the song got me hooked from the start.

11) Small Black - This dragged a little bit too much for me.... it got a lot better as the song went along, but it just sort of stayed at the same pace, which was very annoying indeed. Maybe a bit more pace would of been nice towards the end.

12) Arisa - I really liked this actually! It had a really nice sort of regemented beat going through the song, with a nice beat kind of produced a lovely song somehow... very good indeed! The chorus was also very addictive!

13) Jess Glynne - Maybe a little too heavily reliant on the electronic sounds going through the chorus, but no doubt a very good song indeed! OH IT'S THE RATHER BE LADY........ Very nice choice!

14) Jazmine Sullivan - A little bit too much trying for me. It sort of tries to be soulful and poppy and generic at the same time, and I'm just thinking why are you trying to be so many things? It annoys me, but I undeniably like it.

15) Jacob Banks - This had a ncie beat thing going through it! Lovely instruments going through the verses, which really added to the effect when it got to the drums in the chorus... very nice!

16) Marie Miller - Everyone's gone very suitary and indie this week haven't they? Well this doesn't really stand out from the crowd, but it's lovely and enjoyable! In the way you'd enjoy a salad, or Hannah Montana...

17) Shakira - Loving this, has a nice little latino feel and even though I can't understand it, the song sort of goes from the different parts really well in my opinion... lovely!

18) JEM - I've NEVER understood the hype around this song... I personally thought this was absolute, solid gold shit. I doubt this will do well in this contest, because I know people will vote for it, doesn't mean I have to agree with their decision though.
3675 days 20 hours ago
bibbles
tolis, you were on your own!!! feel bad for going to bed now!!

01) The Crystal Method – that beginning reminded me of the music in that 80s Michael j fox movie, secret of my success!!!! This is just awful!! Weird ending!
02) Twin Atlantic – a bit of south coast rock, I quite liked this, it had substance! Hes a nice twang to this voice!
03) Rixton – quite liked that, for some strange reason, its very familiar but very catchy
04) The Hunts – this is a bit twee, but its quite nice, in a cute sort of way! Nice change of pace, I quite like folksy kind of music.
05) Magic Man – this has a nice composition , I like the different sounds and his voice is quite interesting.
06) Brothers of North – had a bit of a two door vibe going on, it was quite nice. Little guitar solo!!
07) Matt Nathanson – don’t like that breathing in my ears!!! Too much going on, got to take my headphone off, its making me feel queasy!!
08) Jimi Goodwin – I like that sound, I like the drums, this is quite good.
09) Mrs Greenbird – crikey, I can feel the syrup oozing out!!
10) Ezra Vine – oh the clappy one!! A bit Edward sharp, its okay, it held my attention.
11) Small Black – ive heard this before somewhere!! Those low notes are a tad annoying but it was listenable! A bit hypnotic.
12) Arisa – shes a bit nasally, it dragged a bit.
13) Jess Glynne – the vocals were very very annoying!! I wanted to shout just sing the blooming things and stop the acrobatics!!
14) Jazmine Sullivan – had to search for this one, then I wasn’t sure id got the right one!! It was over produced and im not sure if this how it should sound but the quality wasn’t very good and she did a lot of vocal Olympics!! Goes on a bit!
15) Jacob Banks – that piano was a bit mind numbing, but I like the tone to his voice, its not my kind of thing but I quite enjoyed it.
16) Marie Miller -  a bit sweet, but I like the beat and the arrangement.
17) Shakira – dreadful, just awful.
18) JEM – isn’t this Brittney and will.i.am!! didn’t end  on a high!!
3674 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
18 songs, 7 comments! where is everyone??
3674 days 22 hours ago
Limegrass
Just what I was thinking bibbles!! Look alive, people!
3674 days 21 hours ago
Tepr
To be honest there's not much time this round. The Songs only went up on Thursday night.. Leaving barely 3 full days to vote.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!