This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 177 Final

Topic » TSC 177 Final

3524 days 23 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Adelen - La la la la la....wehey gooodbyeeeeeeee! Bibbles may disown me, but I'm enjoying this. She may hev be auto-tuned to an inch of her life, but it is a fun little summer number.
I love the Cypriot flag waved half-way through. They didn't make the World Cup did they? :p
Oleeeeeee! Ole! Ole!
3524 days 23 hours ago
Insanity
3. Walking on Cars – Hand in Hand

3524 days 23 hours ago
Insanity
I have a feeling bibbles already disowned me! :( Even though she tagged me in her birthday blog <3333
3524 days 23 hours ago
Insanity
4. Suvi – Find You

3524 days 23 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Walking on cars - an average sort of rock song. Pleasant enough, it does not really pick up at all and will be pretty forgettable. :(
3524 days 23 hours ago
Insanity
5. Favourite Weapon – Let’s Shake on It

3524 days 23 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Suvi - Pretty. :) I enjoyed this and it is relaxful after a pretty stressful day. :p :) A little whiny in places, but a solid enough entry and may be unique enough to do very well on Sunday. :)
3524 days 23 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Unfortunately that is all I can manage. I'm 1 minute into this screamer song. :p
The rents are shutting off the internet...don't ask. :p

Night night! :)
3524 days 23 hours ago
Insanity
6. Moya – Earthbound

3524 days 23 hours ago
Insanity
Good night Catch! :) Thanks for keeping me a lil bit of company!
3524 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
7. Jon McLaughlin – Summer is Over ft. Sara Bareilles

3524 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
8. Go Periscope – Make Believers

3524 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
could never disown you insanity! had a really hectic evening, new carpet fitted in mini bibs room, meeting at the school, long and very tricky conversations about gcses and a levels with mini bibs, just put all the stuff back in her room!! its late for me, so i cant stay im afraid!
3524 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
9. Taylor Faith – See What You Did

3524 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
bibbles! <33333

It's okay! Sounds like you've had a busy day! Have a good night! :)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!