This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 182 Final

Topic » TSC 182 Final

3485 days 15 hours ago
Monrooster
Wooo more people! You'd better be commenting live, Fritzy!
3485 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
hey fritzy
3485 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
4.        SOHN

Artifice? Shit has been on muh list forever.
3485 days 15 hours ago
Monrooster
1)        Sam Tsui – Wildfire
(Ends at 3:23)

3485 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Definitely live commenting. :)

Hi Patrick. I think we should get back to being friends this week. By friends, I mean you give me points.
3485 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
1. Sam Tsui - This sounds familiar. Okay, now it doesn't. Oh dear god, this is one of the ones where I cannot watch the video, as it will only hurt it. His voice annoyed me at first, but I'm getting used to it. It's decent enough for what it is, which is a standard dance track performed by a twink.
3485 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
I want to smack the guy on the video after the song ends.
3485 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
1) Sam Tsui - I recognize his name. Is this guy from American Idol? Oh nevermind, he's from YouTube. That's almost worse!! Any ways, I found the verses a bit more appealing than I had expected. Still a little cheesy but it wasn't all too bad. The buildup just prior to the chorus wasn't too bad either. The chorus felt pretty bland though. Doesn't matter too much as the whole thing wasn't that overly impressive to begin with.
3485 days 15 hours ago
Monrooster
2)        Moonlight Breakfast – My Baby

3485 days 15 hours ago
Monrooster
Your comment isn't sufficient, Patrick...
3485 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
2. Moonlight Breakfast - I wish I could understand more than half of what she's saying, as I'm really feeling it otherwise. The instrumental part of it is fantastic. Yeah, despite her terrible case of mush-mouth, I really like this.
3485 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
2) Moonlight Breakfast - Two songs in and still no song from VEVO? Have we gone back to TSC 82? Any ways, this isn't sounding too bad. The music is pretty cool, and am definitely appreciating the different elements to it. Her vocal was pretty non-factor though. I could have done with a more distinguished vocal performance, but it didn't take away from the song too much. Overall, this was alright.
3485 days 15 hours ago
Monrooster
3)        GreatStreet – Thank You God

3485 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Thank god you said something publicly about his comments, Mon. Now I don't have to bitch about it in private.

Unless he gives me points, and in that case, they're more than sufficient.
3485 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
stop!!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!