This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 182 Final

Topic » TSC 182 Final

3485 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Wow, great "thank god" timing from me.

Thank you, god.

Thank you. Thank you Jesus.
3485 days 13 hours ago
Monrooster
Haha I didn't notice that ;)
3485 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
3. GreatStreet - "Study the bible" ad popped up on the bottom. That's always a great sign. Thank you, God. http://media.giphy.com/media/vmm0sF6Ebpac8/giphy.gif Congratulations on getting Johnny and Ian's ironic 12 pointers if this isn't one of them.
3485 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
3) GreatStreet - I fell asleep. Brownie points for thanking God though. God is good, and he needs more recognition among all the Illuminati-controlled pop-stars today because surely none of them will be going anywhere near heaven otherwise!!!!!! Thank you God for spreading a positive message GreatStreet. I really needed it. Faith in humanity restored.
3485 days 13 hours ago
Monrooster
Remaining impartial when accepting songs is sometimes hard...
3485 days 13 hours ago
Monrooster
4)        SOHN – Artifice

3485 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
LOL.
3485 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
4) SOHN - O-WORD ALERT!!! Not obvious, but orgasmic!!!!!!! The music is fantastic. The vocal is a little underwhelming in places but this was still mostly fantastic. Love!!
3485 days 13 hours ago
Monrooster
That comment only scrapes in, Patrick. You didn't really express an opinion
3485 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
4. SOHN - Called dat. This has been on my list for forever and a day and it wasn't something that I completely ruled out using eventually, so I think it's okay for me to be dramatic now. OMG, THEFT!!!! Anyway, I've appreciated this since the first time I heard it, but I worried that TSC would collectively think it's boring. It's a valid concern, but ~I~ like it. That said, I do still kind of worry that I'll forget about it by the end of the contest, and this is coming from somebody who knows the song.
3485 days 13 hours ago
Monrooster
5)        Collective Soul – Better Now

3485 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
5) Collective Soul - This was pretty unappetizing. Can't get into this style of rock.
3485 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
5. Collective Soul - LMFAO, no. I'm not sure this is a sufficient enough comment, so let me expand a bit... LMFAO, no. My guess, without looking, is that this just scraped by the year submitted rule or you'll be getting a penalty for it.
3485 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
posted my comment with 10 seconds to go

rebel-alert :X
3485 days 13 hours ago
Monrooster
6)        Nycki Simz – My Radio Song

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!