This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 183 Final

Topic » TSC 183 Final

3493 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Sorry.
I'm watching a programme on telly that caught my attention. All his hippy man said was 'I called her a smelly tramp!' and it cut away. :p
3493 days 12 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
LOL, definitely enough to catch my attention. No need to apologize.
3493 days 12 hours ago
LisaSak
I can't make proper comments anymore, but I'm working on it!
3493 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
02) Bebe Rexha – I thought this was going to be awful, but this isn’t bad at all. It feels like I have heard this a thousand times before, but I like it. She has a strong voice which shows off in the chorus. :) Yeah, I do like this. :) The hook is great.
3493 days 12 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
No worries, Lisa. :)
3493 days 12 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
03) Dami Im - 'Super Love'

3493 days 12 hours ago
Montenegro
Dami Im <3
3493 days 12 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Oh hey thurr, Montenegro.
3493 days 12 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
04) Dotter - 'My Flower'

3493 days 12 hours ago
Montenegro
Hey Fritz
3493 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
03) Dami Im – A third strong  voice and entry. I have a feeling the girls may split votes though if it continues like this. I really like this one as well. I think she was entered not long ago, but I like her.

My computer is being naughty. I'm trying to keep up. :p
3493 days 12 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Also, Catch or Lisa, if you need me to slow down for you to catch up at any point, just let me know. As far as I know, nobody else is working on comments at the moment, so I can slow the pace for you if there's no objections.
3493 days 12 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
05) Fefe Dobson - 'Legacy'

3493 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
04) Dotter – lol, this contest is so weird. I don’t think I’ve ever really liked the first four songs. This is probably my favourite so far as well as it is beautiful. Her voice is magical in the choruses which I love. :)
3493 days 12 hours ago
Talian
Hi guys im Here:) just trying to catch up :) few more minutes and i'll join :)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!