This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 183 Final

Topic » TSC 183 Final

Can you slow a little bit please, as  my computer is being non-responsive. :p I think I'm back on track though. :p
3493 days ago
Fritzyyyyy
Hey Talian!
3493 days ago
Fritzyyyyy
Yep, Catch, I'll give it a minute or two. Perfect time for a quick bathroom break.
05) Fefe Dobson – Another strong entry. Not my favourite, but in any other contest this would probably score quite highly with me. This contest is just so funny, how many strong female vocals are going to be entered? :p This is just fun, even if she does sing about dying. :p :D
3493 days ago
LisaSak
Orange juice break!

And I agree, it's been a good start to the contest. There's not yet a song on my definitely-not-list.
3493 days ago
Fritzyyyyy
06) Dylan Gardner - 'Let's Get Started'

06) Dylan Gardner – Come on Dylan, do it for the boys! :P Awwh he’s so cute. :’) I like this actually, it could be stronger in the choruses, but this really isn’t bad at all. :D Really catchy and I’m bopping my head. Lol six songs so far that I would normally give points to. :p I’m going to pay a fortune downloading the songs this week. :p
3493 days ago
Fritzyyyyy
07) PVRIS - 'White Noise'

3493 days ago
Talian
01) Meg & Dia - Ok.. This wasn't bad.. But it was a little  too weak to be a rock song.. The music And the sung just don't match.. It seems they are trying to be a new version of the old Veronicas..
02) Bebe Rexha - This was on my list.. I always there about to submit it but never did cause it's rather weak when it comes to the crescendo and the resulting "chorus".. Yes this actually needs a chorus.. It hasnt got one.. It's not bad.. Just really needs a chorus.. Like.. It really does..
03) Dami Im - Omg Marlisa won this year? It's insulting.. Well random thoughs apart.. I loved Her in The X Factor.. I just feel she's been given the wrong songs.. As of Bebe it needs a better chorus.. The overall Song sounds a little too pretentious which leads it to be a little too flat For me.. Or you go super dance or You don't even try! Just.. It wasn't enough..
04) Dotter - What would happen if Paloma Faith and Lana del Ray meets and have sex and make a child? Little suggestion : you can find the answer in this song! Well.. This wasn't bad.. But it wasn't meat but nor even fish.. It just hangs between Lana's creepiness and Paloma's craziness..
05) Fefe Dobson - Aw ok.. I don't know why the last seemed so crazy to me.. This is 500 times crazier! It was ok..
06) Dylan Gardner - The subtitles are a little too much.. The Song  is good.. But i feel like the Arctic Monkeys' spirit  took posses of Mitchell Musso's body.. Visually was just fun.. The song Is pretty good tho.. Yes.. I really liked it!
3493 days ago
Talian
07) PVRIS - Again.. Not enough electro.. If you want to be edgy just walk  the whole distance.. Don't stop in The middle of it for no reason! Still.. It wasn't bad just.. Not enough! Plus it reminds of something  i can't really identify now but keeps distracting me from The song..
3493 days ago
Montenegro
I also see GJan on that list.. oh darn it why didn't I think of sending her?! She's one of my favourite Lithuanian musicians and will no doubt win.
3492 days 23 hours ago
LisaSak
How are we going to tell all these songs apart?
3492 days 23 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
07) PVRIS – Probably the weakest entry so far in my opinion…but it isn’t bad by any stretch of the imagination. It just seems to lack direction, almost as if it is just ‘white noise’ :p There is nothing really distinctive about this. :(
3492 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
08) Lucy Hale - 'Lie A Little Better'

3492 days 23 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
08) Lucy Hale – I’m not sure if I’m in the mood for country. :p This isn’t bad, but it leaves me cold. No I’m not particularly keen on this. I hate the way she says ‘better’. :p Sorry. :(

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!