This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 184 Final

Topic » TSC 184 Final

3476 days 6 hours ago
Samhuss
LOL
Btw yall, yeah Ian was the one to tell me to submit hurricane when I did ;)
And omg it was International week last year too haha ^^
With yall complaining how it is half English -_-
And Ian, actually screw you, I wanted to submit a good song this week, but then I remembered I sent it to you at some point and that you are participating! so ehm I did not -_-
3476 days 6 hours ago
andalarew_2231
LOL
3476 days 6 hours ago
Samhuss
ANDALAAAAAAAAA
3476 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Tonight's Running Order

01) Unnur Eggerts
02) Yelle
03) Jenni Vartiainen
04) Frida Gold
05) HA:TFelt
06) B-Brave
07) Movits
08) Reik
09) Söhne Mannheims
10) Inna, Antonia and Carla's Dreams
11) Amandine Bourgeois
12) De Dødelige
13) Alina Devecerski
14) Tim Bendzko
15) Babylone
16) Michael Rune
17) Jippu & Samuli Edelmann
18) Andrea
19) Girls Generation
20) Sunidhi Chauhan and Vishal Dadlani
21) Thomas Stenström
22) DJ M.E.G.
3476 days 6 hours ago
ianfitz0012
sam I probably wouldn't have remembered it but ok
3476 days 6 hours ago
LisaSak
Yay, it's starting!
3476 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Unnur Eggerts - 'Stolin augnablik'

This is our first... and only... Icelandic entry of the night. And unfortunately, the lyrics for this song do not exist.... but starting next song you will have the lyrics translated for all of them.
3476 days 6 hours ago
Samhuss
The last one tho :(
3476 days 6 hours ago
LisaSak
Oh, translanted lyrics, that's nice. And interesting.
3476 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Unnur Eggerts – Oh OK. I like this…I think. It is odd, but I like the magical quality to her voice. Yeah this is a good start, it definitely grew on me as the song went on. The chorus is catchy. :)
3476 days 6 hours ago
Samhuss
01) Unnur Eggerts - 'Stolin augnablik' - Hmmm, not the best start! Wish I atleast knew what is she talking about! It is O.K.
3476 days 6 hours ago
LisaSak
01. Unnur Eggerts: I don't really like her voice. The language does not sound as beautiful as Icelandic usually does (except maybe for that calm part towards the end). The music is boring.
3476 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
02) Yelle - 'Comme Un Enfant'

This is our first French entry of the night from a TSC foreign language staple artist. I'm pretty sure Yelle has participated in all of the foreign language ones if not most of them.

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/comme-un-enfant-child.html
3476 days 6 hours ago
Samhuss
Ehm, yeah I am pretty sure I have seen her in both international weeks I took part in...
3476 days 6 hours ago
LisaSak
02. Yelle - Kind of annoying most of the time, but French is nice. Once again i prefer the calmer part, and the spacey sounds at the end.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!