This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 184 Final

Topic » TSC 184 Final

3476 days 5 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
02) Yelle – This is what I imagine French music to be like. Quirky. I spluttered when she was randomly on the man’s back. :p I’m not as keen about this entry, but it also catchy. Shout out to her fabulous Princess Beatrice inspired headpiece. :p It stops so suddenly.
3476 days 5 hours ago
LisaSak
My page-update behaviour after I've finnished listening to a song can't be healthy...
3476 days 5 hours ago
Samhuss
02) Yelle - 'Comme Un Enfant' - And here we start... I am not a huge fan of this! But regardless  I enjoyed the quirkiness to it, somewhat.
3476 days 5 hours ago
TolisKalkas
03) Jenni Vartiainen - 'Junat Ja Naiset'

One of the Finnish entries of the night comes from a former figure skater and reality singing competition winner.

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/junat-ja-naiset-trains-and-women.html
3476 days 5 hours ago
LisaSak
03. Jenni Vartiainen - I like the start. Strings are always nice. I like her voice too for the most part. I'll probably forget this, but it sounds good.
3476 days 5 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
03) Jenni Vartiainen – Loreen…is that you? Ooh I like this though. I love her Finnish accent and the song in general. She really does remind me of Loreen though, perhaps her voice is not as strong though. The ooh ooh ooh part is really catchy (word of the contest me thinks :p). :)
3476 days 5 hours ago
TolisKalkas
04) Frida Gold - 'Liebe Ist Meine Rebellion'

One of the 3 German entries of tonight comes from another artist who has participated in the foreign language contest before.

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/liebe-ist-meine-rebellion-love-my-rebellion.html
3476 days 5 hours ago
Samhuss
3) Jenni Vartiainen - 'Junat Ja Naiset' - OMG YES! She can slay me anytime she wants... I loved everything about it, voice, "translated" lyrics, music, video!
3476 days 4 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
04) Frida Gold – The songs have all been quite similar so far. They’ve all had electro beats and strong female vocals. I do like this one as well. :p :) Her voice is really pretty. Good choice, I can see this doing well on Sunday. :)
3476 days 4 hours ago
Samhuss
04) Frida Gold - 'Liebe Ist Meine Rebellion' - Interesting.... Love is her rebellion... I enjoyed looking at the music video, I am not sure if I would like the song as much without it! Nonetheless, it is good!
3476 days 4 hours ago
LisaSak
04. Frida Gold - Her voice makes me appreciate german more than i usually do. The chorus and the na-na-parts are really lame, but the rest is not bad at all.
3476 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Also, I should mention this is not the German version of "Freed From Desire" just the chorus was sampled
3476 days 4 hours ago
LisaSak
Why did they have to sample something that made it worse...?
3476 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
05) HA:TFelt - 'Ain't Nobody'

Our first Korean entry of the night comes from a former girl group member. So you might recognize her from the Wonder Girls.

http://kpoplyrics2you.blogspot.com/2014/07/hatfelt-yeeun-aint-nobody-lyrics.html
3476 days 4 hours ago
Montenegro
I have entered Unnur Eggert's other song in a contest before - did quite well.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!