This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC: Best of IX

Topic » TSC: Best of IX

3367 days 22 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
if there is ever another 80s themed TSC, I'd really like to be alerted please, thank you!
sincerely,
lifelong 80s lover <3
3366 days 20 hours ago
smi9127
im a terrible person sorry everyone

1) Holly Williams – She is obviously a great singer but its not really my style. Still a good song though I just don’t think Id listen to it outside of this context.
2) Conor Quinn & The White Chalk – I kind of liked this but again not really my style. Like same feeling towards holly tbh.
3) Bim – Yesss one of my favorite songs I’ve entered. I usually hate slower songs but this is just so good.
4) The Sound of Arrows – This one I just didn’t really like. Not even that its not my style I just didn’t care for it at all.
5) Cordial Factory – I’ve always liked Cordial factory. This isn’t my favorite of their songs, but I do like it. She has a great voice in this song.
6) Anselmo Ralph – I usually am not a fan of foreign music and this is no exception. Definitely not a fan, it wasn’t even catchy =[
7) American Authors – So overplayed when It got popular but listening to it now I realized I still really love this song. Ughhhh good song.
8) Zedd – I like this song but I never really liked it enough to listen to it a lot like on my phone while driving or whatever. Regardless still a pretty good song.
9) Nerina Pallot – hmmm… I feel the same way about this as I did to Holly Williams, but I am not liking her voice as much as holly’s.
10) Jacynthe – A dancier song that sounds like it was trying to get on the radio. Undeniably catchy though I feel like I would have liked this if it were played on the radio.
11) Frida Sundemo – Idk how I feel about this song. I feel like I should like it based on my taste in music but I just cant get into it. I would say not my thing but I feel like it should be my thing IDK.
12) Bat for Lashes – Almost too slow for me. It takes too long to go anywhere. Once it gets going a little I do like the music and her voice but I don’t think it was enough to save it.
13) Serena Ryder – This is a fun song. I liked everything but her voice. Other than that I really liked this song. Idk why her voice bothers me but eh. I did like her voice in the chorus though.
14) Lucia – omg I love her voice. And the piano and everything. This reminds me of how I feel about my song honestly. I love the emotion this song brings.
15) Machines are People Too – Eh. I feel like this was a blander version of American Authors tbh.
16) Asaf Avidan & The Mojos – This was definitely interesting. I liked it. It’s the quirky type of music im into to. I like the voice its nice and kind of awesome.
17) Matthieu Mendès – I’m a sucker for French songs. Not the best but it was still pretty good. I think I will end up ranking this high tbh.
3364 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Alrighty results time!
3364 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
3364 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
hi bibbs
3364 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
hi tolis
3364 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
In case we forgot here's the who's who

andalarew_2231 - Zedd
Bibbles - Asaf Avidan & The Mojos
bluestar - Machines are People Too
flameonx - Nerina Pallot
hippydude126 - American Authors
Krrais - Cordial Factory
limegrass - Holly Williams
lyshan - Anselmo Ralph
Monrooster - Conor Quinn & The White Chalk
Music - Lucia
patrick319 - Matthieu Mendès
princessteepee - The Sound of Arrows
ricktworick1 - Serena Ryder
Smi9127 - Bim
tbbars - Frida Sundemo
tepr - Bat for Lashes
TolisKalkas - Jacynthe
3364 days 3 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Gl everyone!
3364 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
anda, flame, lyshan, and music all failed to vote... but let's get cracking because I wanna get to TSC189 on time.... 24 hour later :P
3364 days 3 hours ago
bibbles
oh i forgot about, better check the radiotimes and see whats on the telly!!
3364 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
TolisKalkas        Jacynthe

1        Bim
2        Anselmo Ralph
3        Asaf Avidan & The Mojos
4        Frida Sundemo
5        Serena Ryder
6        Lucia
7        Cordial Factory
8        Nerina Pallot
10        Holly Williams
12        Zedd
15        Bat for Lashes

and 20 points go to...

Matthieu Mendès!!!
3364 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
patrick319        Matthieu Mendès

1        Machines are People Too
2        Holly Williams
3        Cordial Factory
4        Zedd
5        Bat for Lashes
6        American Authors
7        Conor Quinn & The White Chalk
8        Frida Sundemo
10        Serena Ryder
12        Asaf Avidan & The Mojos
15        Jacynthe

and 20 points go to...

The Sound of Arrows!!!
3364 days 3 hours ago
bibbles
oohh points!! thanks
3364 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
bluestar        Machines are People Too

1        Zedd
2        Holly Williams
3        Bat for Lashes
4        The Sound of Arrows
5        Conor Quinn & The White Chalk
6        Lucia
7        Nerina Pallot
8        Cordial Factory
10        Bim
12        Serena Ryder
15        American Authors

and 20 points go to...

Frida Sundemo!!!
3364 days 3 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Hola :)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!