This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 197 Final...

Topic » TSC 197 Final...

3301 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
13) We Have Band - 'Tired of Running'
3301 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
14) Erik Hassle - 'No Words'
3301 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
15) Alex Winston - 'Careless'
3301 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
16) Florence & The Machine - 'Ship to Wreck'
3301 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
17) Delta Rae - 'Bethlehem Steel'
3301 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
18) Marion Raven - 'Kicks In'
3301 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
19)Kylie Minogue - 'I was Gonna Cancel'
-
3301 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
sorry i got so distracted by the mets winning their 10th in a row i forgot to post immediately.
3301 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
20) Janelle Monae & Jidenna - Yoga
3301 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
21) Lowell - 'The Bells'
3301 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
22) Good Old War - 'Tell Me What You Want From Me'
3301 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
23) Matrimony - 'See The Light'
3301 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
ALL 23 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Listen and comment on all songs and then PM your votes to me (12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1). You cannot vote for yourself, or discuss voting with others.

Results will be held on Sunday!

Voting Deadline is Sunday 2pm EDT (7pm BST), but please do it ASAP.

Results show will be at Sunday 3pm EDT (8pm BST). If there are any changes, I’ll let you know!
3301 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
PS I have beef with whoever submitted Molly Pettersson before I did... I had been waiting like 5 contests but I kept procrastinating submitting her until this week when I found out she was already taken.
3301 days ago
Fritzyyyyy
Sorry Johnny, I would have stuck around earlier, but I TOO got caught up in our Metsies.

01) iLL BLU - James Morrison's voice, mmmmmmm. So soulful, even under layers of autotune. It's a nice little song -- I dig it.
02) Unspoken - Wait, when did Flameonx come back to TSC?!? Inoffensive, but a little whelming.
03) Stevie McCrorie - Wait, when did Flameonx come back to TSC?!? Inoffensive, but a little whelming. The fasletto is pretty solid, doe.
04) George Ezra - Despite it being out of my usual genre lane/alley/other stupid terms I use, I'm a big George Ezra fan. Just something about his tone that is different than others that are in a similar genre lane/alley/other stupid terms I use. If I knew this was eligible, might have actually sent it in myself.
05) Molly Pettersson Hammar - How this didn't qualify for the finals of MF this year is beyond me.
06) Selah Sue - Dig the vibe of this. Pretty solid entry. We'll have to see how it holds up, since it's pretty early.
07) Andriah Arrindell - In the words of the wise TheGoodMan... "ALL of my oats have been felt."
08) Sparks the Rescue - Obligatory weekly "not for me, but it's okay, because it'll definitely be for some of the others" comment. A little too "what I'd listen to for the week or so I listened to this kind of shit in my teenage years" for my liking. And by a little too much, I mean a lot too much.
09) Audra Mae - Got my toes tappin'. Not sure what Delta Rae song has been entered later on, but they'll likely be in direct competition.
10) Broiler - Do I hear a touch of sax? Ooooooh, girl, I do. Not what I was expecting at all. I liked the direction it was going at first (or the direction I thought it was going in), but I like the way it progressed.
11) Kat Dahlia - Well, damn it, another one I like and we're not even half way through. I did prefer her last entry, but with that said, this is pretty solid as well.
12) The Wombats - Well, thank you for ending the streak. Second obligatory weekly "not for me, but it's okay, because it'll definitely be for some of the others" comment.
13) We Have Band - It took slightly longer to get there than most of it's kind, but alas, here's my third obligatory weekly "not for me, but it's okay, because it'll definitely be for some of the others" comment.
14) Erik Hassle - Wait, when did Flameonx come back to TSC?!?  A bit groovier than a typical Flameonx entry, but alas, still very Flameonx.
15) Alex Winston - Solid enough, though I struggled a bit to connect with it throughout.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!