This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 219 Final

Topic » TSC 219 Final

3141 days 7 hours ago
Insanity
2. Alvaro Soler - Cute lil Spanish entry. There are cute little things I like about this like the instruments, particularly what I think is a marimba? I love pitched percussion instruments so much! Yeah this was a cute and fun entry!
3141 days 7 hours ago
Insanity
3. Aida - Uhhhhhhh this was kinda cheesy and slow and boring. This pitch change isn't gonna save you, gurl.
3141 days 7 hours ago
Insanity
4. Shy'M - This was fun. Kinda dancey, loved the energy to it. Overall great!
3141 days 7 hours ago
Insanity
Thanks for slowing down so I could catch up lol :P
3141 days 6 hours ago
Insanity
5. Kara - There have been so many K-Pop entries sent in normal TSCs and placing well amongst English songs, so maybe this might have an edge? I love K-Pop so much and this was done so RIGHT. It's got the successful typical K-Pop formula to make it so bubbly and fun!
3141 days 6 hours ago
Insanity
6. Zaz - Another really fun entry. Loved the energy in this one as well. It sounds kinda rebellious I feel like!
3141 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
3141 days 6 hours ago
Insanity
7. Jesse & Joy - I think the only reason I would even remotely like this is because it's in Spanish and I think the language is beautiful. But like I should like it more than the language. The actual song is kinda meh. Ballads aren't my thing I guess (if that's what you'd classify this as)
3141 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
3141 days 6 hours ago
Insanity
8. Belanova - There were certain elements to this I liked. It was quirky and fun enough but I just wish it retained my attention better.
3141 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
09) Baby K - 'Roma - Bangkok (Ft. Guisy Ferreri)

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/roma-bangkok-rome-bangkok.html '

Song starts at about 0:48

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!