This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 219 Final

Topic » TSC 219 Final

3153 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
3153 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
11) Joyce Jonathan - Passable and cutesy basicness. Earmuffs, bibbles! foutu. Also, the last 30 seconds or so weren't necessary at all.
3153 days 13 hours ago
Insanity
11. Joyce Jonathan - Look @ TheGoodMan making a cameo @ 3:30. The song was really pretty. Her voice, the language choice (French seems to be a strong language so far), and the instruments all made it really beautiful sounding and I loved it!
3153 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
12) Sarsa - 'Naucz Mnie'

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/naucz-mnie-teach-me.html '

Alt Link
3153 days 13 hours ago
Insanity
It was more 3:27 actually. That's what I get when the song's almost ending and I'm trying to wrap my comments up quickly!
3153 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
12) Sarsa - Another passable enough entry. Waiting for something to jump out and REALLY catch my attention.
3153 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
13) Black M - 'La legende Black (ft. Dr. Beriz)

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/la-l%C3%A9gende-black-black-legend.html '

3153 days 13 hours ago
Insanity
Wifi crapping out on me again. I may just finish the contest later.
3153 days 13 hours ago
Insanity
12. Sarsa - Kinda passed me by. It was okay.

I will finish this tomorrow and shut my laptop off for now. Have a good night!
3153 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
13) Black M - Black M here to save the day. O O O. NANANANANANA. BLACK M. I actually prefer this to the least Black M entry!
3153 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
3153 days 12 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
14) Zazie - Had me slinkin' around and slow winin' in my chair for parts of it.
3153 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
3153 days 12 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
15) Sirusho - Bring it, #ArmFam. YOU WANNA BE WITH ME? YOU THINK AND DREAM OF ME? COME QELE, MOVE QEL-...oh, damn it. This has been on my list to use 5ever, but I've never gotten around to it because the xenophobia is real in these parts.  My #ArmFam never lets me down, you know, unless it's Geneaology.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!