This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 220 Final

Topic » TSC 220 Final

3156 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
11. Halsey - This song is really feel good, and I'm glad that they get their weed through legal means.
3156 days 22 hours ago
codydehart
11) Halsey- I almost submitted this about 45 times so it better not do well :)))))
but yeah I love this song! such an anthem
also loving that this lyric video is in the style of all those lyric photos on tumblr lmao
3156 days 22 hours ago
dragotistic
12) Hilary Duff - 'Tattoo'

3156 days 22 hours ago
codydehart
12) Hilary Duff- i'm cringing at this early 2000's guitar goodbye
jesus this is bad... tragic
i really just want to die honestly. when will this song end?
3156 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
12. Hilary Duff - Really gurl?????? C'mon... YOU CAN DO BETTER!
3156 days 22 hours ago
dragotistic
13) Nano - 'Lion'

3156 days 22 hours ago
codydehart
i hope patrick or fritz submitted that because i know it won't do well
3156 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
I don't see it for either of them.
3156 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
13. Nano - What the actual fuck is this? Why are you repeating gibberish so much like that and using it as a chorus? Why are you so proud of that part that it's the backing in your verses? Why is this even existing? I am in a whirlwind right now!!!
3156 days 22 hours ago
codydehart
13) Nano- I like it I guess. didn't pay much attention to this one. i'll have to listen again
3156 days 21 hours ago
Insanity
14. Rae Morris - Ahhhhhh this was nice. It was just enough I feel like. Simple yet effective.
3156 days 21 hours ago
codydehart
14) Rae Morris- YAAAAAAAAS I love it!
3156 days 21 hours ago
dragotistic
15) Gorgon City - 'Saving My Life (feat. ROMANS)'

.be
3156 days 21 hours ago
Insanity
15. Gorgon City - I don't know I just feel really indifferent to this. I just feel like there's not a lot special to this.
3156 days 21 hours ago
codydehart
15) Gorgon City- love the chorus! everything else is ok. this would be fun to dance to tho

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!