This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 215 Final

Topic » TSC 215 Final

3158 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Will begin shortly
3158 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
As I send out the mailers, here is the running order for BIBBLES' 200th FINAL!

Tonight's Running Order
01) Alessia Cara
02) Joe Moore
03) Kyan
04) Houndmouth
05) Mz 007
06) Smallpools
07) Matilda Thompson
08) Lucie Silvas
09) Rozzi Crane
10) Asa
11) Amanda Palmer
12) Hawk Nelson
13) Zella Day
14) Markus Feehily
15) Twenty One Pilots
16) Foxes
17) Breathe Carolina vs Y&V
18) 2NE1
19) Transviolet
3158 days 23 hours ago
ianfitz0012
hi
3158 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
let's get this party started
3158 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Alessia Cara - 'I'm Yours'

We haven't really gotten to know each other yet, but you seem really adorable! And if you keep giving me points, I'm yours. happy 200th contest!!
3158 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
02) Joe Moore - 'Symphony'

Whenever I read bibbles' comment about the song I submitted, it's always a bittersweet symphony. Bitter because our taste in music doesn't usually align, but sweet because she'll either say it in a tasteful way or makes a joke out of it. Congratulations on your 200th TSC final, Bibbles!
3158 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
03) Kyan - 'Sometimes'

I don't know if I love bibbles more than my cat who I call bibbles, but sometimes I just smile at everything she says. She is so nice and welcoming that she really makes TSC what it is. A fun community where everyone can have a great time, and that's all thanks to bibbles.
3158 days 23 hours ago
codydehart
I see a lot of familiar names. nice
3158 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
04) Houndmouth - 'Sedona'

Hey Mrs. biiiiibbbbbles, you're a tengaged star AND you're not forgot
you got my first 12 because your music's so good,
with TSC you've come so far
and I cannot wait cannot wait to watch your next you-tube link
I'llllll give it points, I do think!
3158 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
05) Mz 007 - 'Important'

Hand bibbs a drink she's important, kisses on the cheek she's imporants. She's coming through, she's gorgeous! After 200 contests of course bibbs is important!
3158 days 23 hours ago
codydehart
01) Alessia Cara- I really like this! doesn’t quite live up to “Here” but it’s a really fun listen!
02) Joe Moore- I'm not really into this :/ not a fan of his accent and there’s nothing original at all about this, sorry!
03) Kyan- funny how we had that Avery Wilson song early in the contest last week and now this
I like this song a lot more though, but I don’t think Kyan’s voice fits with just a piano. that last chorus was wonderful!!
3158 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
06) Smallpools - 'No Story Time'

Bibbles chooses not to have a small pool of friends when it comes to TSC, and that's why she is so amazing! Happy 200th bibbz! < 3
3158 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
07) Matilda Thompson - 'Elysium'

Bibbles has the biggest heart I've encountered on the site. If anyone cares about me on here, it's her. We don't always share the same opinion when it comes to music, but I know she'll be there if I ever need someone to talk to. Congratulations on your 200th contest and I hope you get your next win this week. :D
3158 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
08) Lucie Silvas - 'Letters To Ghosts'

Bibbles is such a great woman I believe she writes Letters to ghosts to make them feel better about themselves :)
3158 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
09) Rozzi Crane - 'Crazy Ass Bitch'

You know who is a crazy ass bitch? Not bibbles... because she doesn't cuss. She is a crazy bum lady!
3158 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
10) Asa - 'Dead Again'

So it was you, so it was you!

Great to have you around here, Mama Bibbs! Please stay here in TSC as long as you can!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!