This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 215 Final

Topic » TSC 215 Final

3169 days 5 hours ago
codydehart
01) Alessia Cara- I really like this! doesn’t quite live up to “Here” but it’s a really fun listen!
02) Joe Moore- I'm not really into this :/ not a fan of his accent and there’s nothing original at all about this, sorry!
03) Kyan- funny how we had that Avery Wilson song early in the contest last week and now this
I like this song a lot more though, but I don’t think Kyan’s voice fits with just a piano. that last chorus was wonderful!!
04) Houndmouth- me: *says I don’t like Symphony because it isn’t very original*
also me: *loves this basic @ss indie song*
05) Mz 007- honestly? I love this iconic anthem
06) Smallpools- literally haven’t liked a single song I’ve heard by them. this isn’t really an exception, but the chorus I do like
07) Matilda Thompson- I cannot get into this. it’s boring me to death tbh :(
08) Lucie Silvas- The chorus grew on me the more times I heard it but overall this song doesn’t do anything for me
09) Rozzi Crane- love that this song doesn’t perpetuate the crazy ex-girlfriend stereotype and the roles are reversed. however, the song itself could use some work and her voice doesn’t seem to fit the music. slay tho!
10) Asa- not feelin her voice (well I mean, she can sing but like.. the way she sings isn’t my favorite) but I like everything else about this song
11) Amanda Palmer- please! I want to die idk if I can last for almost 5 minutes of this……
12) Hawk Nelson- I was just tortured by that last song so I feel like just about anything would be a relief from that
this is good tho, really catchy chorus
13) Zella Day- I was so into Zella Day about a year ago!! I haven’t listened to this album yet but I can tell that this is that one, like, slower filler song that just about every album has. not bad, just not as amazing as the pre-album singles I’ve heard by her
14) Markus Feehily- dang sam smith I love this new direction you’re taking!!
15) Twenty One Pilots- loved them when Vessel came out, then I kind of forgot about them and when they started releasing their new stuff they lowkey annoyed tf outta me… idk the way tyler sings just seems so fake to me? but I’m loving this song rn wow
16) Foxes- turnt
17) Breathe Carolina vs Y&V- had to replay it because I wasn’t paying attention :/
definitely would’ve loved this back when I was obsessed with, like, David Guetta and Swedish House Mafia.. these days it’s all right but a little lackluster
18) 2NE1- I was literally about to say “is this from like 2011 or something” and I looked at the video’s date and WOW I was right! anyway, this is that annoying @ss song from that one commercial.. not a fan
19) Transviolet- go off!
3169 days 3 hours ago
kimmal8
Boooo my comment for Bibbles was shortened.
It must've been too close to revealing who I was ;p so I'll let it slide Tolis!
3168 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Alessia Cara - It's no "Here" (what is?), but I got into it.  Much like "Here" I also think this would be a pretty big grower, rather than a shower.
02) Joe Moore - My heart saw this as Jay Moore, right Tolis? Daddy, I like the boys, the boys. God damn it, I really wish this was Jay Moore. WGWG's are something that I'm really selective with, and I can't say that this is something I particularly enjoyed.
03) Kyan - Voice is pretty great, so slay a bit in that regard, Kyan. Like WGWG's, piano entries are something that I'm very selective with. This would lean towards something I'm into, but stripped back entries can get lost in the mix. We shall see.
04) Houndmouth - Nope. Not at all. Not even a little bit. Obligatory weekly "not for me, but that's okay because it'll be for others" comment. Again, nope. Again, not at all.
05) Mz 007 - You are so important to me, Precious.
06) Smallpools  - Second obligatory weekly "not for me, but that's okay because it'll be for others" comment. Well, that was quick.
07) Matilda Thompson - It was pretty whelming for a bit, but I eventually got into it. Likely because there's been like three songs or so that stood little to no chance with me, but that's okay.
08) Lucie Silvas - Nice outfit. Rocking that businesswoman special. The verses had me toe tappin' a bit, and then it hit the chorus and everything fell apart.
09) Rozzi Crane - By normal standards, it's iight. By tonights standards, it's good. I think I said this last time she was entered, and I'm not sure that it's a good sign, but this would make me want to go check out her other work. Good in the sense that I think she has potential, bad in the sense that I feel like this falls slightly below par.
10) Asa - Oh hay, As(h)a. She's been on my list before, but not this one, and nothing that I felt too strongly apart. Her music is interesting, but usually lacks a punch, which is pretty much how I'd sum this one up too.
11) Amanda Palmer - Trying to suck me in with those Doctor Who clips. My first exposure to Amanda Palmer was her really shit uke album that she only put out to tour with. Again, that was shit. Her other stuff is mostly interesting, and this falls along those lines.
12) Hawk Nelson - Wasn't expecting much from this, but pleasantly surprised. Solid all around.
13) Zella Day - Oh, it's you again. I feel like I've been progressively less into her entries as they've come (at a very rapid pace). I MISS YOU, SWEET OPHELIA. It's fine, but nothing really stands out about it, which is a bit frustrating.
14) Markus Feehily - "Isn't this the guy from Westlife?" Everytime. Another solid all-around entry.  On a more important note, I'd totally get touchy feehily with him.
15) Twenty One Pilots - Not that I remember it well, but I feel like I preferred their last entry. I feel like I like their vibe more than the finished product.
16) Foxes - Oh, it's you again. Oh, you can stay. This might actually be my favorite Foxes song?
17) Breathe Carolina vs Y&V - Hands up for the filthy drop.
18) 2NE1 -  I don't think I've ever given a k-pop entry points before in TSC. This MIGHT change that.
19) Transviolet - Come through, Trans*.
3168 days 17 hours ago
YouCantHaveMe
01) Alessia Cara
How ~milennial~ filming a music video with a selfie stick. She should probably file a restraining order if she's so distressed about that guy. Cute song though.

02) Joe Moore
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

03) Kyan
Not bad, but I wish the piano were stronger.

04) Houndmouth
I see what they're selling, but I'm not sure if I'm buying.

05) Mz 007       
Props to ya, mawma. Get money, bitch.

06) Smallpools
This is very early-2000s indie rock which was a very big part of my high school & college experience, so I'm mildly into this one.

07) Matilda Thompson
I've liked songs like this in TSCs past but this week it isn't moving me as much.

08) Lucie Silvas
Now THIS, however, I'm into. I might check out more from Miss Silvas... I dig crunchy alt-country.

09) Rozzi Crane
Another song that's weirdly middle-of-the-road for me this week. I think I'd like it with different lyrics?

10) Asa
Asa has such a pleasant, warm voice. I wish this built up to something a little more substantial, but I think anything more might overpower her.

11) Amanda Palmer
I used to stan SO HARD for Amanda Palmer and then she got super messy and problematic and forgot she plays piano. I prefer this song on solo piano (album version's a little brash) but it was nice to see her show up and this is one of my absolute favorite songs.

12) Hawk Nelson
THE LYRICS ARE JUST SLIGHTLY OFF AND IT BOTHERED ME THE WHOLE TIME. Also this sounds like it should be a One Republic song.

13) Zella Day
I'm not here for Lana Del Rey and I'm certainly not here for discount versions of her, either.

14) Markus Feehily
This sounds like a Eurovision song that gets one of the middle slots in the running order and is soon forgotten.

15) Twenty One Pilots
Oh dear. Magenta eye shadow? Magenta hair? Oh dear. Do you think the over-exposed chorus shots are on purpose or were they like, "Let's save some money and not re-shoot so we can take the drummer on a Hot Topic shopping spree"?

16) Foxes
I kind of feel like Foxes shows up in TSC the instant she's eligible again. I like Foxes, but my goodness she pops up a lot. This song doesn't stick with me like other Foxes songs, though.

17) Breathe Carolina vs Y&V
Y'all know how I feel about EDM by now. Boot.

18) 2NE1
Holy shit you guys this song is awesome

19) Transviolet
Girl, enunciate.
3168 days 12 hours ago
kimmal8
01) Alessia Cara - I do like her voice, the song just didn't have any memorable parts besides the first few moments of the chorus. It's not a bad way to start though!
02) Joe Moore - LOL when his voice heightened I cracked up it didn't sound right at all..seemed like it changed out of nowhere. Voice doesn't match the body ;p
03) Kyan - I saw it being a snoozer throughout but as it escalated I got really into it! His voice is on point. Good entry! I dig the powerful chorus, and the fro!
04) Houndmouth - Oh this is kinda cool. That chorus is so catchy. I might just download this!
05) Mz 007 - AW HELL YA. lmao this will get joke votes I am calling it now! This gave me a much needed laugh. SHE'S IMPORTANT!
06) Smallpools - These guys are great. I thought they were making a breakthrough with 'Dreaming' but they kinda faded away again. Hopefully they get some attention this year.
07) Matilda Thompson - Pretty good vocals and I like the way it flows with the up and down -ness...if that makes sense. I really wish I knew better ways to describe elements of songs cuz I say the same things all the time.. sorry those who read my comments! :p
08) Lucie Silvas - Woah there that angry door slam really set some high expectations for this song for me! It also seemed like it was going to be country and then it wasn't....this song is very misleading..
09) Rozzi Crane - This is a fun lil entry. She does seem like a crazy a$$ biotch, despite it not being about her. Nice flow to it, I like it. That voice just seems like she'd tear your third leg off if you're not careful! Hell hath no fury...
10) Asa - Well excuse me that beginning was in my face a bit too much..tone it down lady. Weird entry, doesn't really flow well. Flow flow flow that's all I've been saying UGH
11) Amanda Palmer - Dat Doctor Who doh. This is weird lol it doesn't work. Her voice is a little off to me and the instrumental needs cleaning up.
12) Hawk Nelson - I believe I disliked their music in the past but this definitely wasn't bad at all. Once the chorus hit I especially liked it.
13) Zella Day - I am not a fan of her voice but the song arrangement wasn't bad. Maybe if someone else sang it I would enjoy it more.
14) Markus Feehily - His voice is too high for me. This song was pretty fruity to be honest lol not into it.
15) Twenty One Pilots - My jam. I love pretty much every single song by them. I think they're a genius duo that has some pretty deep music! Kind of daunting yet lifting at the same time. Highly underrated!
16) Foxes - Oh Foxes still exists hey look at that. What a sad video! I did enjoy the song though as I took it in more. Great chorus.
17) Breathe Carolina vs Y&V - I'm really not into this sort of thing at all, but this had me interested! And wait woah, there are actually lyrics LOL I thought it was going to be all instrumental. No complaints, better late than never
18) 2NE1 - HEY ITS THE SONG FROM THE COMMERCIALS!
19) Transviolet - Good way to end the contest. Song kept me interested the whole way. Decent voice. Alright alright alright
3168 days 11 hours ago
bibbles
wow guys, im so touched by your comments, im dabbing my eye with a tissue (no joke!) i love you all!
3167 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
We love you bibbles! <3
3167 days 10 hours ago
bibbles
Im going to watch the videos, I never watch the videos but its my 200th so im doing something I don’t normally do!! Wish I could have commented live!

01) Alessia Cara – not sure of the vocals, but theres bits of the tune that are interesting. Its not all together bad. The video was really funny, how did she not get out of breath or red in the face, I would be clutching my chest after 10 seconds!!
02) Joe Moore – heard this type of music a lot, its pleasant, he has quite a nice voice. Is he an xfactor type person? Aww it’s a cute boy as mini bibs would say!! He got the girl in the end! Its an okay video.
03) Kyan – piano on the beach, wasn’t that done in a film? I think French and saunders did it!! I don’t normally like slow balladry type songs, but theres is a haunting element to this, hes singing it quite good too. Is he another xfactor type person? Ooh he moved the piano, strong as well!! Hope he was okay out there!!
04) Houndmouth – quite like that guitar, has a nice twangy echo to it. Its quite 60s! he looks a bit like blogs, I miss blogs!! Is this his holiday video? Ahh credits, I love credits!!
05) Mz 007 – errr, I so wanted to say nice things, then this B*%ch came along and spoiled it!! Thank you aqua, for the sentiment in the song.
06) Smallpools – nice happy feel, good beat, like the vocals, like the slow down bit, I could listen to this again. Static video!!
07) Matilda Thompson – aerial views of a city, I love that! I like that thumpy fadey drum thing, slight change in tempo or whatever you call it. Its good, I like it. Wonder where it was filmed?
08) Lucie Silvas – a bit country, she has a nice tone to her voice! There not friends, she gave her a look!! A child with rhythm! Rare!! Oh dear, poor man!!
09) Rozzi Crane – shes probably good to her mum!!
10) Asa – she has lovely skin! The piano is good, and the beat picked up okay. The dancers are making me dizzy!! It slowed down a bit, it’s a bit conceptual, but its quite mellow!
11) Amanda Palmer – im a huge doctor who fan. My doctor is jon pertwee , but ive loved all the new doctors. Not sure I got this song, the vocals are a mix of so many 80/90s singers!
12) Hawk Nelson – this has a maroon 5 feel, I take this is Christian rock. Its not bad, the video is okay for a lyric video!
13) Zella Day – I like the melody, and the singing is off beat in places which is interesting, I quite like this, which is unusual for the me as I don’t normally take to female vocalists!! Static video!
14) Markus Feehily – bit of sampling, its okay, he has a nice voice and the tune if quite good. Is he an xfactor person? The video is pretty and artistic!!
15) Twenty One Pilots – nice drumming, I like the vocals, its got just enough bounce, like the way its arranged, its very good, even quite enjoying the rapping (shock!!). I like the video, I like to see  drummers!!
16) Foxes – makes me think of emma, I miss emma. H&m do videos, thought they were clothing!! I like this, nice flow, nice beat, good vocals, love it! Like this little dancer. Billy Elliot type story?
17) Breathe Carolina vs Y&V – ooh a dancy track that’s making my ears go funny! Perhaps this is aqua, this is a strange one, in a dancy sort of way!! Dances round the room, need a good work out!!
18) 2NE1 – has this not been used? Is this rick? They could be swearing and I wouldn’t know!! Its like real barbies dancing around!!
19) Transviolet – a bit electro pop and haunting at the same time, I quite like her voice (shock!!!) looks like art day in year 2!!

Wow, 200 times ive listened in a final (cant say 200 times ive commented, cos we didn’t comment in the early days!!)
3167 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
:O Bibbs actually almost cussed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was bleeped but :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
3167 days 6 hours ago
dragotistic
01) Alessia Cara - 'I'm Yours' - She seems to be a relatively new artist I have seen on Spotify but never listened to. She’s got a good voice, but I don’t think this is her best material and I haven’t even listened to her other songs.

02) Joe Moore - 'Symphony' - Oh hey it’s the guy who placed 2nd on the last season of The Voice Australia. He’s got a fantastic voice but the song was a bit cheesy for me.

But who minds a little extra cheese?

03) Kyan - 'Sometimes' - There was just something about this….damn. The feels.

04) Houndmouth - 'Sedona' - Nope. Not today. *turns off computer*

05) Mz 007 - 'Important' - I actually liked this more than the last song. I’m not going to lie.

06) Smallpools - 'No Story Time' - This reminds me of a band I submitted a few weeks ago Atlas Genius. I can say I actually liked this one more.

07) Matilda Thompson - 'Elysium' - Very nice. It’s got that little sparkle you look for in a song, ya know? I enjoyed this thoroughly. But verses > chorus

08) Lucie Silvas - 'Letters To Ghosts' - Unfortunately, I spent a majority of this song trying to figure out the genre of the song, and then I just gave up and listened to the rest of the song. And I was pretty underwhelmed.

09) Rozzi Crane - 'Crazy Ass Bitch' - Different lyrics would do this song justice. Cause the beat and the vocals, and the melody is literally amazing.

10) Asa - 'Dead Again' - Can she do audiobooks? Such a nice voice. I think the lack of flare in this song will be its hinderance in this contest.

11) Amanda Palmer - 'Astronaut' - Didn’t really connect to this. I don’t know why.

12) Hawk Nelson - 'Sold Out' - .

13) Zella Day - 'Ace of Hearts' - I didn’t really like this song. I shouldn’t have to try so hard to like this song.

14) Markus Feehily - 'Butterfly' - I don’t know if I find this song to be amazing, or lacking in quality. The voice is fantastic, but the lyrics are just not there for me.

15) Twenty One Pilots - 'Ride' - This was very good. I enjoyed this piece of music.

16) Foxes - 'Feel Don't Fail Me Now' - I’ve always found that there’s this quality about her music that’s good, and a quality that’s just weird. Her voice is great, but her voice also lacks if that makes any sense. I did enjoy this though.

17) Breathe Carolina vs Y&V - 'Hero (Satellite) - Nice EDM/Dubstep. That’s all I can say about it.

18) 2NE1 - 'I am the Best' - No thank you.

19) Transviolet - 'Bloodstream' - This was only alright.
3166 days 15 hours ago
Monrooster
1)        Alessia Cara – She’s certainly come out of nowhere and is gaining a following and I think she’ll go from strength to strength. To use Fritz’s words, it’s definitely a grower, not a shower
2)        Joe Moore – Jeez, only the second song and we have a soppy song and cheesy titler. It’s pleasant musically with those strings, but stylistically, not for me at all I’m afraid.
3)        Kyan – Completely missed this, but I’ve been a fan of his stuff in the past. This is certainly different – I’m used to synths and generally electroness. I don’t think his lower register is necessarily strong enough in places but it gets much better when he goes for it a bit more. The song does seem to meander all over the place for me though. Torn.
4)        Houndmouth – It’s horrendously vanilla for me. It piqued my interest ever so slightly when it picks up a bit he started growling more but then hey, let’s take those chocolate sprinkles out and go halftime again. Meh.
5)        Mz 007 – I can only think of this - http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9p9d5ZlSm1qzqdem.gif . I think this girl went a little overboard with that.
6)        Smallpools - A bit Two Door, a bit Vampire Weekend but not enough of their own style. It just sounds like a melange of indie groups. That said, it’s relatively pleasant
7)        Matilda Thompson – I thought I’d heard this before but then realised somebody submitted this last week but changed their mind. Pleasant and inoffensive but nothing extraordinary for me, much like their entry last week I believe.
8)        Lucie Silvas – I have a soft spot for angry folk/country but much like Fritz, I sighed at the chorus. She changed the tone/style completely – it almost feels like a mashup. I like the verses, not crazy about the chorus.
9)        Rozzi Crane – Thought this would be that song with Adam Levine and I thought it was for the first few seconds with that falsetto. Her diction is so weird – I misunderstood her quite a few times. I’m getting Ivy Levan vibes in places and then she goes into that wacky, out-of-place bridge. A tad messy but it’s got bite, so it’s aiiiiite.
10)        Asa – Why do I know this? Has somebody submitted this before to me but changed their mind… Very pleasant but I wish she took it up a level or two vocally considering the lyrics. A bit messy again too, I prefer the fast bits but it’s aiiiite again.
11)        Amanda Palmer – I had a perplexed expression stapled on my face for the majority of this. Way too experimental and progressive for me. Speechless.
3166 days 15 hours ago
Monrooster
12)        Hawk Nelson – A bit like Smallpools in that it sounds like OneRepublic versus Fall Out Boy but I like those two bands enough for their lack of originiality to phase me TOO much. Very pleasant – potentially could do well.
13)        Zella Day – Stylistically, it would be something I’d usually be into but it’s just way too slow and dull compared to her last onslaught of entries. It needs so much more energy and life to it which I think could be achieved with it being a tad faster.
14)        Markus Feehily – I remember being pleasantly surprised by his last entry and this is no different. A tad generic and soppy lyrically but hella pleasant musically and much more my style than some of the others so far.
15)        Twenty One Pilots – I’m pretty into them lately since their last entry a while back. This is one that I like the overall vibe but there are individual elements to it which don’t float my boat. That big note into one of the choruses sounds pretty sharp which has always annoyed me. But yeah, I do quite like it overall though.
16)        Foxes – H&M actually has pretty good music overall. I sometimes have a gander at their playlists for inspiration in TSC. I hesitate slightly when I hear artists which have earned the “TSC staple” status but this grew on me so much as it went along. Probably one of her best entries. I think we just found a boyfriend for that dancer from Sia’s videos.
17)        Breathe Carolina vs Y&V – It takes quite a lot for me to be totally sold on this sort of EDM.  I thought this was gonna just be an instrumental for a minute… I can like this a bit more when I’m drunk but not feeling it sober.
18)        2NE1 – K-pop isn’t my thing and this hasn’t changed my opinion. Not much else to say really.
19)        Transviolet – Not my favourite I’ve heard in this contest and I switched off a bit towards the end but it’s certainly pleasant and it’s got all the right ingredients to perform pretty well here.
3166 days 15 hours ago
Insanity
1. Alessia Cara - It was okay. I liked the chorus more. The verses were meh. Voice is okay but not really unique. Is she running with a selfie stick? LOL
2. Joe Moore - Good God. Make it STOP.
3. Kyan - I feel like I’m in the elevator at a doctor’s office listening to this.
4. Houndmouth - All these songs are putting me to sleep………
5. Mz 007 - LMFAO YAS GURL!!!!!!!!!! I love how my taste goes entirely to trash when I hear songs like these here!
6. Smallpools - I’m never disappointed by these guys. Another solid entry from them!
7. Matilda Thompson - Okay at least it picked up during the chorus. It actually wasn’t that bad.
8. Lucie Silvas - Yeah… I’m gonna have to go with no on this one.
9. Rozzi Crane - I mean if you’re gonna go in this direction… Go all the way with it… This is just boring.
10. Asa - More pianos!!!!!!! Okay… I’m actually intrigued by this. Wish there was more energy in it though.
11. Amanda Palmer - Speak up, love. Okay when it picked up it got good. Kinda dragged a bit though.
12. Hawk Nelson - This is starting up good… Continuing good too. Thank God.
13. Zella Day - Not her best.
14. Markus Feehily - Uhmmmmmm yeah it was okay I suppose.
15. Twenty One Pilots - They’ve just hit o-word status over the last few weeks or so. Idk my friends piss their pants over them and they’re alright but like I just don’t see the hype? At least not with this song.
16. Foxes - Another solid Foxes entry! Slay a bit.
17. Breathe Carolina vs Y&Y - I want WORDS!!!!!!!! The beat is alright I guess though if I have to judge the music.
18. 2NE1 - I’ve heard this before. And YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS GURLZZZZ SLAAAAAAAYYYYYY
19. Transviolet - Pleasant. This was sweet.
3166 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
1) Alessia Cara - The verses simply plodded along, I didn't think much of them. The chorus is fine but I'm not sold on this by any means. 'Here' is better.
2) Joe Moore - Not much about this particularly interested me. His voice is fine, and the violins were a nice touch but I'll pass. Sorry.
3) Kyan - I've sent this guy before but I haven't checked out any of his newer work since then. I was expecting something entrancing but this was just a guy on a piano for me. The song didn't do anything.
4) Houndmouth - I'm getting good vibes from this one, and I enjoyed the build up but the song warrants a second listen later on because I'm just not sure. We'll see.
5) Mz 007 - I can fix fat, but I can't fix this song.
6) Smallpools - This gave me fun summer vibes but the song didn't astound me.
7) Mathilda Thompson - This took awhile to really get going but it wasn't bad. It had nice elements but I wish there was more oomph behind the song. It was a little passive. The verses were nice but the chorus was a little disappointing.
8) Lucie Silvas - This was rather nice stylistically. The instrumentation added to the overall mood quite well, and I was rather liking it. Best song thus far.
9) Rozzi Crane - Cool voice. The verses were good. The buildup to the chorus was far better than the rather quick chorus itself. Oh I guess the buildup comprises most of the chorus? Any ways, I like this.
10) Asa - I had considered submitting Asa, but with a different song. She has a very distinct style, with clear African influences. I'm not crazy about the song but I definitely appreciate it.
11) Amanda Palmer - I liked the beginning but the rest of the song was rather confusing. Too quiet in parts, too loud in others. Not a fan.
12) Hawk Nelson - These songs are generally very hit or miss with me but I was definitely digging this. Great verses with a fantastic chorus. Enjoyable.
13) Zella Day - I've sent this bitch four times, but for the first time in TSC history, SHE AIN'T ME!! I think this is her weakest TSC song thus far. Of course I think Sweet Ophelia, East of Eden, Hypnotic and Sacrifice are all gems because I sent them, and while this is very Zella, it's a tad underwhelming.
14) Markus Feehily - I came across this in my search for a song but I passed by it without thinking much of it. I like the beginning, and the verses are fine but I'm not a big fan of the chorus. It sounded a bit cliche. It's probably still one of the better entries of the night though.
15) Twenty One Pilots - I loved the last TSC entry of theirs, and while this is definitely interesting, I'm not sure. It's a grower though.
16) Foxes - This was a nice entry. The progression was good, and while I don't find the chorus as memorable as it could have been, the whole thing works quite well.
17) Breathe Carolina vs Y&Y - The beat was cool. I think I like this more than most songs from the lineup.
18) 2NE1 - K-pop can be very hit or miss with me, but this was definitely a hit. It was loads of fun.
19) Transviolet - Pretty mellow with a certain kick to elevate it. This was a fine fending.
3166 days 1 hour ago
NerdBird44
Alessia Cara - Although this isn't nearly as good as 'Here', I still really enjoyed it. It's quite nice. :)

Joe Moore - Boring.

Kyan - I love songs like this. I voted for Avery Wilson last week, and I'll probably be voting for this man as well!

Houndmouth - This is an okay entry. I like a lot of it, but it then again doesn't give me very much..

Mz 007 - Oh, God, is this heavenly. <3 #downloaded

Smallpools - Compared to Mz 007, this song was bloody awful! Like, what a let down after listening to something as amazing as her. <3

Matilda Thompson - Her vocals aren't the best. Sorry. ;c

Lucie Silvas - This is one of the better entries, but I'm still not sure about it. This one is a thinker for me on whether or not it'll get points..

Rozzi Crane - Her vocals aren't my kind of taste, but I still somewhat liked this xD

Asa - A lot of people are saying that this isn't that good, but I really love this! Her vocals, the lyrics, the dancing in the video, etc. was EVERYTHING to me. <3 #downloaded

Amanda Palmer - No thanks.

Hawk Nelson - Yeah, I'm not really feeling this one either. It's quite catchy, though! :)

Zella Day - LOVE. <3 #downloaded

Markus Feehily - Hmmm. I think I like this? Idk.

twenty one pilots - Hated the screaming bits, but the rest of it was lovely. <3

Foxes - Ooo, ah. I really liked this one! <3

Breathe Carolina vs Y&V - Ew.

2NE1 - Hey, hey, hey! I know this song! Yeah, I wish hadn't, though. It's kind of annoying. ;c

Transviolet - This was more good than it was bad, but I still didn't like it that much lol

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!