This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 215 Final

Topic » TSC 215 Final

3169 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
11) Amanda Palmer - 'Astronaut'

I am gonna guess that Bibbles is A Doctor Who Fan, so i dedicate this Video to her! If not Ooops! Also the song talks about astronauts & science crap and we know all know that Bibbles live's a double life. So my conclusion is that she is actually a mad scientist who is actually breeding an army of Cloned TSC'ers to become astronauts and colonize planets under her Rule! All Hail Queen Bibbles!
3169 days 13 hours ago
codydehart
05) Mz 007- honestly? I love this iconic anthem
06) Smallpools- literally haven’t liked a single song I’ve heard by them. this isn’t really an exception, but the chorus I do like
07) Matilda Thompson- I cannot get into this. it’s boring me to death tbh :(
08) Lucie Silvas- The chorus grew on me the more times I heard it but overall this song doesn’t do anything for me
09) Rozzi Crane- love that this song doesn’t perpetuate the crazy ex-girlfriend stereotype and the roles are reversed. however, the song itself could use some work and her voice doesn’t seem to fit the music. slay tho!
10) Asa- not feelin her voice (well I mean, she can sing but like.. the way she sings isn’t my favorite) but I like everything else about this song
3169 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
12) Hawk Nelson - 'Sold Out'

I feel like bibbles can be summed up best with an acrostic poem. She is,

Beaming
Innocent
Befuddled (by most of your song choices)
Bad at TSC
Logical
Entertaining
Sold Out (take this as you will)
3169 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
13) Zella Day - 'Ace of Hearts'

bibbles, girl, you're amazing! Congratulations on your anniversary and I'm so happy that you're apart of this community. Your comments always crack me up and I love your taste in music. I chose 'Ace of Hearts' for your 200th because bibbles, you're the ace of my heart. ;-) Love you! xo
3169 days 13 hours ago
codydehart
11) Amanda Palmer- please! I want to die idk if I can last for almost 5 minutes of this……
12) Hawk Nelson- I was just tortured by that last song so I feel like just about anything would be a relief from that
this is good tho, really catchy chorus
3169 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
14) Markus Feehily - 'Butterfly'

Bibbles isn’t just another lullaby
She’s a butterfly
And baby she can fly away
I hope that she will win this contest
So I suggest, that we all vote for her today
And everything she says and everything she says
Just makes me feel so happy
Bibbles isn’t just another lullaby
She’s a butterfly-eee-eye-eeeyah
3169 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
15) Twenty One Pilots - 'Ride'

Bibs! I cannot recall how I met Bibbles exactly, but it must have been in the comments section of tsc haha.  Overall, Bibbles is a rip snortin good time and I'm happy to have gotten the chance to become friends! TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
3169 days 12 hours ago
codydehart
13) Zella Day- I was so into Zella Day about a year ago!! I haven’t listened to this album yet but I can tell that this is that one, like, slower filler song that just about every album has. not bad, just not as amazing as the pre-album singles I’ve heard by her

and now I;m gonna take a break to watch BB
3169 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
16) Foxes - 'Feel Don't Fail Me Now'

Over the past 200 contests, Bibbles has produced some memorable comments. Bibbs, don't fail me now, or in your next 200 contests!
3169 days 12 hours ago
dragotistic
dang we went from 23 back to 19 :/
3169 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
17) Breathe Carolina vs Y&V - 'Hero (Satellite)'

BIBBLES! I love her, who doesn't? Every week I can't wait to read her comments that will utterly destroy my song. Its the highlight of my TSC week and it's why she's the best in the group!
3169 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
18) 2NE1 - 'I am the Best'

Even though bibbles doesn't always do well in TSC, her 200th contest probably has her dancing around saying "Naega Jeil Jal Naga"
3169 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
19) Transviolet - 'Bloodstream'

TSC is in bibbles' bloodstream and bibbles is in TSC's bloodstream. Here's to the next 200!
3169 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
ALL 23 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then PM your votes to me in the usual way, (12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1) to your favorite ten songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

You cannot vote for yourself or discuss voting with each other. You are not allowed to reveal which act you submitted.

You have until Sunday 7 pm BST / 2 pm EDT to submit your comments and votes. No late entries allowed.

The Results show is scheduled for Sunday... 9 pm BST / 3 pm EDT

Good luck everyone!
3169 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
Only 19 songs?

https://33.media.tumblr.com/786d4151bcec8c65c3b2d4cba4c2bb63/tumblr_inline_nt1wh90AKT1qeryku_500.gif

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!