This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Five - Season 2

Topic » Five - Season 2

541 days 21 hours ago
Bowler23
Hi players! Here is your forum to chat, post your Discord, react to results, see the layout for Season 2, etc. I will mail you each day when the new polls and results are posted. Good luck, and have fun!

Season 2 - Double Trouble - Twists and Daily Breakdown:
Day 1: Idol Game - Lucky Number 13
The 50 players will be broken up into five random groups of ten. The players can vote for one person in each poll. The player in each poll group with the closest percentage to 13% of the votes WITHOUT going over will win an immunity idol. Immunity idols can be used to save one player in any of the first three elimination rounds. The idol must be played before the results of the poll are shown. Just mail me, Bowler23, that you would like to play the idol and on who. Idols CANNOT be played in the team rounds, only in elimination rounds.
Day 2: Team Round 1
Here is where the double trouble twist comes into play. The 50 players will be broken up into 25 random teams of two. The teams will be split into five random groups. Each player will vote to save one team in each of the five poll groups. The top three teams in each group will be safe and move on to the final 40. The bottom two teams in each poll group will have one last chance to save themselves in the first elimination round.
Day 3: Elimination Round 1
The bottom 20 players from Team Round 1 will be broken up into two random groups of ten. All 50 players can vote to save one player in both poll groups. The bottom five players in both groups will be eliminated.
Day 4: Team Round 2
The 40 players will be broken up into 20 random teams of two. No player will never get the same partner twice. The teams will be split into five random groups. Each player will vote to save one team in each of the five poll groups. The top two teams in each group will be safe and move on to the final 30/Jury. The bottom two teams in each poll group will have one last chance to save themselves in the second elimination round.
Day 5: Elimination Round 2
The bottom 20 players from Team Round 2 will be broken up into two random groups of ten. All 40 players can vote to save one player in both poll groups. The bottom five players in both groups will be eliminated.
Day 6: Team Round 3
The 30 players will be broken up into 15 random teams of two. No player will never get the same partner twice. The teams will be split into five random groups. Each player will vote to save one team in each of the five poll groups. The top team in each group will be safe and move on to the final 20. The bottom two teams in each poll group will have one last chance to save themselves in the third elimination round.
Day 7: Elimination Round 3
The bottom 20 players from Team Round 3 will be broken up into two random groups of ten. All 30 players can vote to save one player in both poll groups. The bottom five players in both groups will be eliminated. THIS IS THE LAST ROUND TO PLAY ANY IDOLS.
Day 8: Elimination Round 4
No more teams. The remaining 20 players will be broken up into five random groups. Each player can vote to save one person in each group. The player with the least votes to save in each group will be eliminated.
Day 9: Elimination Round 5
The remaining 15 players will be broken up into five random groups. Each player can vote to save one person in each group. The player with the least votes to save in each group is eliminated.
Day 10: Elimination Round 6
The remaining 10 players will be broken up in to five random groups. Each player can vote to save one person in each group. The player with the least votes to save in each group is eliminated.
Day 11: Jury vote
Day 12: Finale - Results
535 days 19 hours ago
BenjaminB
Discord: Benley#7195
535 days 17 hours ago
MrFreeze12
~Freeze~#8783
535 days 13 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Discord tengagedscott#1414
534 days 23 hours ago
Bowler23
Hello Five Players! The results of the Lucky 13 Idol game have been posted. Three players won idols that they can use on any player in any of the first three Elimination Rounds. Four players were in ties for the win, and have won a +1% Advantage instead of an idol. This will allow the person they play it on to win any tie vote that they may be in. +1% Advantages can also be used on any player in any of the first three Elimination Rounds. To play your idol or advantage, you must mail me with your decision prior to the end of the poll time for that particular elimination round. If you weren't lucky enough to win an advantage or idol, perhaps you can persuade someone else to use one on you. IDOLS AND ADVANTAGES CANNOT BE USED IN TEAM ROUNDS.

The 50 players have now been broken up into 25 random teams of two. You have until 9AM Eastern Time on 11/28 to vote to save one team in each of the five poll groups. See the Polls section of the group. The top three teams in each group will move on to the final 40. The players in the bottom two teams in each poll group will fall into the 1st Elimination Round tomorrow. If you don't like your partner, don't worry, you will never have the same partner twice! :) Good luck convincing other players to save YOUR team. Also don't forget to vote to save your own team. Only players can vote in each of the Five polls.  Good luck!
533 days 23 hours ago
Bowler23
Hello Five Players!

The results of Team Round 1 are in! Three teams in each group received enough votes to save to move on to the final 40! Two teams in each poll group did not. The Teams were randomly divided between two Elimination Round poll groups. Your partner just became one of your nine opponents. All 50 Players have until 9AM Eastern Time on 11/29 to vote to save one player in BOTH the Blue Group and Red Group. The top five saved players in each group will be safe. The bottom five players will be eliminated from Five - Season 2. If you would like to play an idol or advantage on one of the players at risk, just mail me BEFORE 9AM Eastern Time on 11/29. Good luck convincing the other players to save you, and congrats to the 30 players who have earned safety!
532 days 23 hours ago
Bowler23
Hello Five Players!

The results of Elimination Round 1 are in! The bottom 10 players have been eliminated from Five! Now 40 players remain. A new Random.org list was generated to give everyone a new poll group and partner. The top two teams in each group will earn safety into the top 30. The bottom two teams will again be up for elimination. You have until 9AM Eastern Time on 11/30 to lock in your votes to save one team in each of the five polls. Good luck! I also apologize for the three multis that joined this game. I try to be inclusive and allow White levels to play my group games. They have been removed and that did result in a second chance for two players, as you will see in the poll results.
531 days 23 hours ago
Bowler23
Hello Five Players!

The 20 players in the two winning teams in Team Round 2 have now advanced to the top 30! They have also made jury! The 25 jury members will vote between the final FIVE to determine who wins Five - Season 2. The 20 players in the two losing teams in Team Round 2 have fallen into Elimination Round 2. The top 5 saved players in each poll group will move on to the top 30. The bottom 5 players in each poll group will be eliminated. All 40 players must now vote to save one player in both poll groups. Voting closes at 9AM Eastern Time on 12/1. If you have an idol or +1% advantage, and would like to play it this round on one of the 20 players in danger, mail me BEFORE the polls close (9AM Eastern Time on 12/1). Good luck!
530 days 23 hours ago
Bowler23
Hello Five Players!

The bottom five players in both elimination groups have been eliminated. We have now made it to the final 30! Jury! If you've made it this far, you have now been paired up with your final random partner for Team Round 3. All 30 players must now vote to save one team in each of the Five poll groups. Voting closes at 9AM Eastern Time on 12/2. The top ONE team will move on. The bottom two teams in each poll group will again face individual elimination. Good luck!
530 days 22 hours ago
MrFreeze12
529 days 23 hours ago
Bowler23
Hello Five Players!

Ten players won their Team Round 3 poll and have moved on to the top 20! The bottom 10 teams have now been randomly split into two elimination groups. You each have until 9AM Eastern Time on 12/3 to cast your votes to save in each group. Be careful as this is the last round that idols and +1 advantages can be played! Good luck!
528 days 23 hours ago
Bowler23
Hello Five Players!

The bottom five in each Elimination Group have now been eliminated and our Jury has its' first 10 members. We are now down to the final 20! If you're still in the game, you have until 12/4 at 9AM Eastern Time to cast your five votes to save. The least saved player in each group will be eliminated. No more teams, no more advantages, no more idols. It's a fully individual game from here to the final Five finale. Good luck!
527 days 23 hours ago
Bowler23
Hello Five Players!

The bottom player in each of the five poll groups has been eliminated. We are now down to our final 15! We have five new random groups for you to vote to save your closest ally. Again, the bottom player in each round will be eliminated. If you're still in the game, you have until 9AM Eastern Time on 12-5 to lock in your Five votes to save! Good luck!
526 days 23 hours ago
Bowler23
Hell Five Players!

Today is the final 10! Check Five to see if you've survived this to the final elimination round! The 10 players have until 12/6 at 9AM Eastern Time to lock in their votes to save. The Five that survive this round will be finalists. The jury of 25 will each vote with five points between the final five to determine our winner. Good luck! :)
525 days 23 hours ago
Bowler23
Hello Five Jury!

Now is your time to vote for who you'd like to win Five! The final five are:
Bigjon21
Delano
gbpackXLVchamps
PoohSnap
Thiii

You have five points you can give between the players. You can give all five points to one finalist or split the points between multiple players. (Example: 2 points Bowler23, 2 points Randomize, 1 point RockGoddess) The player with the most points will win Five - Season 2! You have until 9AM Eastern Time on 12/7 to mail me your votes.

Thanks for playing Five!
525 days 23 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Greetings Five Jury!

I just want to make my plea for your jury votes.  As you can all see, I played in s1 and also made the Five. Making it two consecutive seasons is not an easy feat, for being a returning player, not to mention a former finalist, can make people see you as a threat and hence you become a target.

I was able to not only survive all polls but consistently have one of the highest percentages in each poll I was in. 

I hope you can appreciate the difficulty in doing this and can reward me with your vote.

That being said, my cofinalists also played incredible games so if you choose to give your votes to one of them, that vote will not be in vain.

Hope you all had fun and happy holidays!

Scott

open group

Five - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!