This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Five - Season 2

Topic » Five - Season 2

525 days 19 hours ago
PoohSnap
Wow, ok. I'm shocked I made it to the end!

I played last season but I didn't do nearly as well, so I wanted to come back and give it another try. I'm not super relevant on this site, so I did my best to be intentional with my votes so I could survive each round.

I'm very proud & shook at most of my poll percentages lol. 80% in that final poll! And I never was in a single "danger" round.

But yeah, I think my game was a combination of being a very social person and not being afraid to vote strategically. I did my best to keep the people I really wanted/needed here as long as possible.

GG!

Best of luck to the others and like Scott said, happy holidays! ❄️ ❄️ ❄️
525 days 18 hours ago
Delano
Hey, jury!

I feel that this season was more difficult to think about strategies, because all the participants made a good game. I believe I deserve the vote because I did a good job with my social side during the season, and it made me get this far. Besides, I was loyal to the people I spoke to by e-mail, and they know it. I played, I was strategic and I had a social game that allowed me to get here.

In my first season I wasn't bad, but I was beaten by the participants who had a better social game than mine, and I decided to focus on that season, and it worked. 22nd, the finalist.

I hope you can recognize that side of me and vote for me. It's been a pleasure playing with all of you!

Thanks, guys. This season was amazing and the cast was so incredible! ♥

With love,
Delano.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/2e10f5c6e6ad00b33d113096eefb2924/tumblr_pblpsvrhSw1w8v6pno1_540.gif

open group

Five - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!