This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars - Confessional

Topic » All-Stars - Confessional

3491 days 14 hours ago
andalarew_2231
ME at this drama
3491 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
I really don't have time for people who don't believe in themselves and resort to blaming other people for their shortcomings. You're in the top 6 of all stars, you got 2nd last time you did this. What more do you need? What will it take for you to realize you've already validated yourself? Who the fuck cares if I said your routine was dog shit? You're with the best of the best who've done this, you don't need me to compliment you to be secure in yourself. You're on the same stage as me, who cares what I have to say about it?
3491 days 14 hours ago
zh1999
SOOOOO, I was really sick at the last challenge in real life......but now it is time for me to get back on track for the crown!
3491 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
I don't believe in myself? Where did you get that? When have I ever said I don't believe myself? I'm am just pointing out, that YOU already won. You already took the crown. You already beat me. So why are you here to compete with me again? Cause let's face, it will probably come down to either you or me. And I just don't understand why you need to win again, like you already won the lottery, so why would you keep playing the lottery?

I am confident in myself. And let's make it known that season 2 was the first time I had ever done this kind of thing, and I did not get the hang of it then, which is why you were the clear winner, but here, I have the skills so it's going to be a different story. I just don't understand why you need the title again. The only reasons I can think of a A) To stir up drama B) because doody thinks the rest of us are boring or C) because she loves you so much, she wants you to compete again so you can win.

Am I wrong?
3491 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
You are absolutely wrong. The fact of the matter is someone quit, I just happened to be on the page and notice, and since Taylor was short and it was a game for pairs at the time, he took me as a replacement when I asked. I did this because i like Andalarew, and I didn't want him to have to go home too because someone quit on him, and because of people like Zh and Giraffez who I've enjoyed from other games and wanted to play against.

Your whole demeanor gives off the vibe that you aren't confident in yourself. Why are you the only queen so vocal about a winner returning? It's a competition, you had to beat a bunch of talented people to win. I'm just one of them.
3491 days 12 hours ago
Weetmaster
I don't know why none of the other queens are talking, but I can assure you, my demeanor is comes from a hatred of injustice, and I don't feel like it's a fair competition. Doody loves you. She's already picked you to be the winner. Can't you understand my perspective when I had to see you walk back in here, it puts me at a direct disadvantage to the competition because doody had a more positive predisposition of you. So now I have to work even harder to make a more lasting impression whereas you already have the privilege of making an avi and calling it a day, since Doody expects that from you. Whereas I now have to go above and beyond EVERY SINGLE CHALLENGE just to get enough recognition, and that's not because you have more skills than or I have bad taste, it's because Doody has a higher expectation or respect of you than she does of me, because you already won. So you don't have to prove anything, so you do not have to be here.

As for the rest of the queens, I don't understand why you're not all upset, the all stars season is more for the contestants who could have done better in their season and who decide to come back and compete for the crown. But Afro already won the crown, so I don't understand why you're competitions unless there's an agenda. And that makes me a little upset.
3491 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
I don't think Taylor favors me as a past winner. I think it makes him look at me more critically because if I don't live up to what I left last time, then it comes down harder on me because I've gotten the crown before and I know better than to come with anything less than. He didn't even think I submitted an avatar last time, and you think he is handing me an easy game? The two wins I have this season are because of my TEAM and its overall performance, not just me or Justine. I have to work just as hard as you because if I don't it looks worse on me.

They aren't upset because they know they're the shit and they aren't intimidated by me. They know they can hold their own. I already told you why I'm here, its not on me if you ignore it. Truth be told I was gonna drop out if/when Andalarew didn't need a team anymore because i just wanted him to have a fair shot, but other queens in the game encouraged me to keep going.
3491 days 11 hours ago
Weetmaster
Oh so I'm the only one here with "self esteem issues" and I'm making all this up because of my insecurities, right? Please. Just because I stand up and bring out what I find to be problems  does not make me an insecure person. There's a reason mama is my last name, and it's because I'm not afraid of standing up on my own and fighting what I still think is an injustice. I'm my own family and I can and will hold my own in the competition. If I could make finals when I had ZERO experience, I can definitely do it now. Do not put me in a box and study me as if I'm so understandable, you have no idea what else I have planned for this competition.

If you want to drop out, fine. If you are going to stay, fine. But just admit that there's an injustice here. You already have the title. It's yours. But if you think I'm going to hand you the title twice, you got another thing coming. This season is Oona's season. I came to win. And that shadow you spoke of? That's only been cast because YOU WON THE COMPETITION. But I'm not the same person as I was in season 2, so if you're staying than fine, may the bitch win.
3491 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
*rolls eyes*
3491 days 11 hours ago
Weetmaster
Yeah, I thought so
3491 days 11 hours ago
andalarew_2231
lets be real here.

afro is the predetermined winner. shes here to take out the trash and then flop

oona is it? exactly
3491 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
Hey do your challenge
3491 days 6 hours ago
zh1999
Comedy isnt always about being the funniest. It is about being relatable and warm to those around you. Soooooo STFU Justine...
3491 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
"Afro, you're the only one who made me smile"

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqkabh7uVV1qzbm9bo3_500.gif

"your sketch felt very similar to your routine in Season Two."

Ok. but.

Season 2

"My family came into this country to have the American dream, we wanted the white picket fence, the fancy job, and enough cash to get us by. What we got was a crowded apartment on the dark side of the city, jobs at the local dollar tree, and enough cash to get us by the dollar menu at the local Mcdonalds. No hate on Mickey D's though, it was considered a privileged in my family, some kids got puppies, we got happy meal with a FREE PUPPY TOY. And you know what? Some kids would get ice cream when they were sick, we got buckets! And some kids got their first phones when they were in the first grade, and when it was my year as a first grader, and I wanted a phone, I went up to my father and asked him "Daddy? Can I get a cell phone?" and he told me "Mijo santa claus don't grow on trees okay?"

My daddy was a smart man but only in his own language, in English he will try to use words that sound close to the word he needs, for instance, he was searching for the word "chips", he wanted to say "Hey! Do we have any chips left over?" but instead, he said "Ehh, Do we have any shits left ovar?", imagine my parent teacher conferences when they serve light refreshments aka shits and jews, ok?

My mother bless her heart would try so hard keep the illusion that we weren't poor. During Christmas one year, our family hit a real low, financially. But we still celebrated and we still got gifts. So here I am, little Oona about to unwrap a small box laced with last week's sunday paper and my mother goes "go ahead ninitos, shake the box, hear what's inside!", and so we did, and it sounded like a mini puzzle, so that's what we said. My mother disappointed that she couldn't even afford to give us puzzles, so she told us right away that it was cereal. Of course we go "eww, cereal?" but my mother won't let up, so she continues "well it could be frosted flakes, corn flakes, raisin flakes, oye, it's a surprise!" So I open mine and discover it's a knock off brand of Frosted Flakes called Sugar Flakes with a logo of Lennie the Lion as opposed to Tony The Tiger, "They're GooooOOOOOD!"

But in all honesty, I would not have had it any other way with my family. We built a strong bond that no one can break free from. We even have our own catchphrase, would you like to here it?

*knock* *knock*, housekeeping?

THANK YOU ALL, YOU'VE BEEN GREAT!"

All Stars

"(I have plans this weekend so I wanted to knock this out early)

Hello everyone! My name is Oona Mama.

I'm Puerto Rican, but I was raised in America, so therefore I consider myself American. Now I also grew up in the ghetto but went to school in the suburbs where all the rich white folk were. You can already imagine how my childhood went.

I'd get questions like "Do you speak porter reecan?"
And I'd have to explain that I speak Spanish, yes, but being "porter reecan" is a culture, not a language. Kinda like how we're American but we don't speak American, we speak English, but I guess that's too much fancy book learnin'

Now in school, the population was 95.2% white, including the staff. That was an accurate number, I counted myself, now there's nothing majorly wrong with that but imagine putting a drop of colored paint into a bucket full of white paint. What happens? The colored paint disappears!

I began to adopt some of the mannerisms my white friends had. The hispanic community hated me! My mom would go "Dito! (that's spanish slang for Junior), Dito! Change that black shirt, it's dirty!" To which I would respond, "There's nothing wrong with being black Olga, and the fact that you get to dictate whether or not a color is di
3491 days 4 hours ago
zh1999
I know my comedy wasn't on point but damn this is a competition where they are looking for one type of drag. Thats not what drag is about. If every season of Rupauls Drag Race went correctly the winners would be:
Season 1- Nina Flowers or Ongina, Bebe is a close third.

Season 2- Pandora Boxx or Tyra Sanchez... Tyra turned it and you bitches know it

Season 3- Raja turned it but lets be honest, if Shangela was consistent.. Manilla could have won too

Season 4- Sharon Needlez earned it hands down but I loved Chad and Willam

All-Stars- Nina Flowers turned it again... Chad won rightfully

Season 5- Lineysha slays with better english..

Season 6- BIANCA DEL RIO!!!!!!

This is an allstar season which means all doors need to be open. I honestly think that it is pretty one-sided with Doody as the only judge.. Fuck the bullshit, this my time to shine and I will be in that Final 3.

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!