This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Results Show 2

Topic » Results Show 2

4803 days 14 hours ago
iceskater
Hello and welcome to the x factor results.

Now firstly I would like to apologise for the delay this week however:
One judge sadly decided to leave the panel this week due to personal issues and unfortunately I had to ask another judge to leave due to innactivity. Also 3 acts were banned during the middle of the week so I was deciding what to do. However they've been unbanned and I've managed to find 2 new eager judges.

Soo 15 acts performed this week but only 13 are definitely through to next week. The other 2 acts will face the judges in the bottom 2 where sadly one will leave.

Now the names of the 13 acts definitely through to next week will be announced shortly however please welcome our new updated judging panel:

THE LOOKS OF THE PANEL: IT'S BLUESTAR
HOST OF THE SHOW: ICESKATER
BRAND NEW JUDGE NUMBER 1: JASON
AND FINALLY NEW JUDGE NUMBER 2: PETER

And now for a very special guest performance. Ladies & Gentleman please welcome the wonderful... BRUNO MARS!!
4803 days 14 hours ago
77sparks77
-Waits backstage, nervous-
4803 days 14 hours ago
BlueStar
:)
4803 days 14 hours ago
iceskater
Okayyy I am now going to announce one by one the 13 acts through to live show 3 in order of who got the most points... goodluck to you all!
4803 days 14 hours ago
77sparks77
-Breathes-
4803 days 14 hours ago
iceskater
The winner of live show two and making it through to next week with a massive 33 points is.......... CHRISTINA AGUILERA!
4803 days 14 hours ago
iceskater
the two contestants with the joint second highest number of votes and through to live show 3 with 27 points are...... ADELE & PINK!
4803 days 14 hours ago
iceskater
The fourth contestant through to live show 3 with 23 points is...... BEYONCE!
4803 days 14 hours ago
BlueStar
grats ladies
4803 days 14 hours ago
iceskater
the act in fifth this week with 22 points and so through to live show 3 is.... RIHANNA!
4803 days 14 hours ago
iceskater
the next 2 acts through to live show 3 with 20 points each areee....
4803 days 14 hours ago
iceskater
BRITNEY SPEARSSS &
4803 days 14 hours ago
iceskater
THE SCRIPT!
4803 days 14 hours ago
77sparks77
Woo! -Dances-
4803 days 14 hours ago
iceskater
next act through to live show 3 with 18 points is.... ALEXANDRA BURKE!
4803 days 14 hours ago
iceskater
next act through with 16 points is.... KATY PERRY!

open group

The X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!