This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Results Show 2

Topic » Results Show 2

4815 days 23 hours ago
iceskater
the next act through to live show 3 with 15 points is..... ENRIQUE IGLESIAS!
4815 days 23 hours ago
iceskater
THE REST OF THE RESULTS WILL BE UP IN 15 MINUTES!!!!
4815 days 23 hours ago
python787
D: PLEASE LET ME BE SAFE!!!!
4815 days 23 hours ago
petergrunow
Best of luck to my acts.
4815 days 23 hours ago
iceskater
also through to live show 3 with 13 points is..... BON JOVI!
4815 days 23 hours ago
iceskater
Which meansss...

CELINE DION FOR BLUESTAR
GLEE CAST FOR ICESKATER
NICKI MINAJ FOR PETER
& SAVANNAH OUTEN FOR JASON

Two of you are through to live show 3 with a joint score of 12 points and 2 of you will face the judges in the bottom 2...

The final two act through to live show 3 aree....
4815 days 23 hours ago
iceskater
GLEE CAST WHICH MEANS CONGRATULATIONS TO ICESKATER ALL YOUR ACTS ARE THROUGH TO LIVE SHOW 3 AND.........
4815 days 23 hours ago
iceskater
NICKI MINAJ WHICH MEANS CONGRATULATIONS TO PETER ALL YOUR ACTS ARE ALSO SAFELY THROUGH TO LIVE SHOW 3
4815 days 23 hours ago
iceskater
that means that CELINE DION & SAVANNAH OUTEN scored the lowest amount of points this week and so find themselves in the bottom 2.
Now were going to go to each judge one by one and ask them for the name of the act they would like to send home and they're reason so firstly Bluestar obviously you are Celine Dion's mentor but which act are you sending home...
4815 days 23 hours ago
iceskater
Judges you must look at the following things when making your decision:
-Who gave the better performance this week
-Who's got the most potential
-Who's got more to give
4815 days 23 hours ago
BlueStar
Im standing by my act because I know she has more to give and I think Savannah has been one on the weakest each week!

Im sedning home Savannah
4815 days 23 hours ago
iceskater
okay thankyou Blue thats totally understandable; so 1 to 0 to send Savannah home so far... Next we come to myself...
4815 days 23 hours ago
iceskater
Okay well this week I think neither of you have performed to a standard that I believe you are both capable of. Now Savannah was a new act to me and I really like her. Celine is not new but she's just a great all rounder. However each week one of you have let me down badly and been at the bottom of my rankings where as the other has been top and middle. I do think you both have more to give and both have a lot of potential but the act I am sending home this week is..... Celine Dion <3
4815 days 23 hours ago
iceskater
Okay Peter we come to you next the act you'd like to send home this week and your reason why...
4815 days 23 hours ago
iceskater
So far it stands 1 vote each...

open group

The X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!