This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 5- Results

Topic » Challenge 5- Results

3701 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Hanson
3701 days 18 hours ago
obscurity
KENNETH WHEN I AM A GUEST JUDGE NEXT EPISODE IM GONNA BE SO BIASED
IM GONNA BIAS ALL OVER YOUR FACE
3701 days 18 hours ago
obscurity
BRANDON IM GONNA BE A GUEST JUDGE SOON RIGHT
3701 days 18 hours ago
obscurity
RIGHT HAHA
3701 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Three ones and a seven still makes Palma safe
3701 days 18 hours ago
Brandonator
L'Oreal Starbursts

http://i.imgur.com/SHDFnkB.png

Brandon: I am just going to start with the runway for you so I can say how glad I am you changed the lips! Before they were very like Halloween cheap monster movie meh and took a fully developed look to a not very good gimmick. The change in lips really changed the whole look to me. I thought you were good, just watch out a little bit when you are using cheap exits instead of reading, because you kind of ended up doing that 3 times. Other than that you actually did some good work here.

Benry: While you did change your answers more than Trigger changed on stage it paid off. Your answers were funny and your runway look, while, um, reminiscent (-: of previous looks from other users was very campy and I loved it

Cody: Girl the shade of it all. Although yours' was funny I feel like indirectly a few of them you were being serious with. Yours' was one of my favorites but damn girl you came across as a MEAN girl. I'ma just comb your critique out of my curls.
3701 days 18 hours ago
MichelleObama
Fish is a valid form of drag #ignorant
3701 days 18 hours ago
Brandonator
Annaisse La'Blaque

http://i.imgur.com/xyS6h5u.png

Brandon: I thought your reads were top notch for the most part! I feel like you paid attention closely to what you had seen throughout the competition to really bring up some deep cuts. As for the runway I liked it, but those eyes I don’t know what it is I just hate them. I am not usually one to call attention to aesthetics that are unique but I don’t know I just want them dead. Other than that you had very nice runway choice. It was simple and elegant and colorful.

Benry: Now I *HOPE* you spent all this time thinking of those great responses and not procrastinating? Right??? Regardless, your reading this week was so excellent even Helen Keller heard you loud and clear.

Cody: Hauny you read everyone like a book and even right through them. Yours' were so stingy and accurate and I loved everything you produced this week. Definitely the best of the bunch this week.
3701 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Tired ass showgirl
3701 days 18 hours ago
ILoveSleep
MichelleObama
Fish is a valid form of drag #ignorant

wow youre right
Button down shirts and sunglasses are SO fish
3701 days 18 hours ago
Brandonator
The judges and I have come to some decisions

The Appetizer and Big Mac-Kenzii- You flew right through the middle of the pack this week, you two are safe
3701 days 18 hours ago
Stering_butter
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
3701 days 18 hours ago
MichelleObama
Clothing has no gender #CisScum
3701 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Well your drag reads as boy tonight
3701 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Sagar looks feminine tonight

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!