This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interior Illusions Lounge

Topic » Interior Illusions Lounge

4019 days 2 hours ago
MichelleObama
Now Jen Italia, I don't have a problem with you, but that was an unnecessary read given on the runway. And for the record, Sharon Needles and Raja won first challenge their season too.
4019 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
shut the fuck up velocity andrews
4019 days 2 hours ago
EEstrada17
I felt robbed of that first challenge, but at the same time, how can you not have liked Velocity's outfit. I will admit, it was a little fierce.
4019 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
it was disgusting i hated it and i hate her
4019 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
RuBrandonator must be blind and dont even get me started on black santino
4019 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
remember when willam got disqualified

haha that was so fun i hope it happens in this season
4019 days 2 hours ago
MichelleObama
Oblivion Rockefeller, you can read me when you are a little more than just SAFE.
4019 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
velocity your name isnt very fitting because your time in this race is going to come to a HALT next week
4019 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
spoiler alert in the beginning of the competition the winners get immunity the following week
4019 days 2 hours ago
snowflake3
As I don't have a problem with you either, Miss Velocity. I'm just making sure you don't get it twisted and see yourself as the future winner of Drag Race.
4019 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
Oblivion finds her ways
4019 days 2 hours ago
MichelleObama
Oh well this is week 1, no need to slit each other's throats. See y'all in a group challenge soon
4019 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
SHUT THE FUCK UP VELOCITY
4019 days 2 hours ago
rupaul
*Sips my Citrus Absolut Cocktail*
4019 days 2 hours ago
snowflake3
I'm planning on an extended stay. *exits lounge for hotel room*

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!