This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2: Mission #5

Topic » Episode 2: Mission #5

2521 days 2 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
moves cart mile 22
2521 days 2 hours ago
epicwafflez23
Moves cart mile 23
2521 days 2 hours ago
pizzawithcookirs
Moves cart mile 24
2521 days 1 hour ago
doubledarefan01
moves cart mile 25
2521 days 1 hour ago
epicwafflez23
Moves cart mile 26
2521 days 1 hour ago
rawr121
MISSION RESULTS
---------------------

You guys FAILED to bring the money back to the House and therefore have lost $20,000 which now goes into the Mole Pot. Poor effort.

Now for the exemption.

9 Posts- pizzawithcookirs
7 Posts- epicwafflez23
7 Posts- doubledarefan01
4 Posts- Ryan_Jambe

Now James would normally earn an exemption, however the PASSIVE Group had a special task.

Their mission was secret and it was their job to bet on the results of the missions at hand, but also to choose one of the other three missions to have a FAKE EXEMPTION handed out instead.

I can now reveal that this exemption that I hold in my hand for James is....
REAL!

So congratulations to James for winning this exemption. He cannot be executed in this upcoming execution!

The Passive Group had the chance to earn $20,000 if they correctly predicted the results of all three missions. If they got two correct, then the group would earn $10,000. They voted that ALL three missions were going to pass. Your group failed, however the other two groups were considered a PASS.

So the group earns $10,000 from the Passive Group, as well as $10,000 goes into the Mole Pot!

Congratulations to James and good luck on the next quiz, which will be posted shortly!
2521 days ago
k4r4k
Grats James

open group

The RAWR Games 4: The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!