This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6: Mission #12

Topic » Episode 6: Mission #12

2488 days 22 hours ago
rawr121
Hello Group CONFUSED!

If you look at the other group, you’ll know that you’re going to be playing mafia as well, but differently.

This mission is called “Mafia Squared” and here’s how it works.

You four are 4 cops, and 1 mafia member (ONE COPE ROLE WILL RANDOMLY NOT BE USED). The mafia member’s object is to be the last player standing. If they can do that, they receive an exemption for Quiz #6!

Now, since each cop will get information each night (like the detective), how does the mafia win?

Well, the cops don’t have that simple of a job, because each cop has a different mental status. Here are the four types of cops:

-Sane Cop- Always gets their investigation right. If yes, then the player is mafia. If no, then the player is not the mafia.

-Insane Cop- Always gets their investigation wrong. If yes, then the player is not the mafia. If no, then the player is mafia.

-Paranoid Cop- All investigations result in a yes, meaning whether guilty or not, they will get a “Yes” for the player they investigate.

-Naive Cop- All investigations result in a no, meaning whether guilty or not, they will get a “No” for the player they investigate.

If the mafia wins the game, they receive an exemption for Quiz #6. If the cops win, then $30,000 will go into the group’s pot!

The game will begin in “Night Phase”, but the mafia will NOT be killing someone in the first night. The game begins now!
2488 days 19 hours ago
rawr121
So to clarify, all the cops tonight will pick one person to investigate
2488 days 19 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
If the mafia just wants to reveal themselves so we get a cool 30k that would be great
2488 days 10 hours ago
rawr121
ROUND 1 RESULTS
----------------------

Mafia did not get to kill tonight.

You may discuss what occurred during the night as it is now the daytime phase. You must now vote PUBLICLY of who you want to remove from the game and lynch, if you can lynch the mafia, you guys win!
2488 days 10 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
We all need to reveal what we got on eachother, as its the only way to figure this out.

Kara is not Mafia based on my investigation
2488 days 10 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Me forgetting to pick someone oop :(
2488 days 10 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Insstantly sus
2488 days 10 hours ago
k4r4k
I chose Connor and got a yes :x
2488 days 10 hours ago
mysterygame2
Kara isn't on my investigation
2488 days 10 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Look, if we have the option to vote no one, we do it.
2488 days 10 hours ago
k4r4k
I'm just kinda confused by all this tbh lol
2488 days 10 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Nick.

Wrong game
2488 days 10 hours ago
k4r4k
Nick you're dead and not even in our group
2488 days 10 hours ago
nbkiller
Yes, I realized that. Maybe I deleted for a reason.
2488 days 10 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Nick, i said that before you deleted it. Just fucking die.
2488 days 10 hours ago
k4r4k
Lmao

open group

The RAWR Games 4: The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!