This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ROUND 01 - Week of Jan 01, 2012 - 117

Topic » ROUND 01 - Week of Jan 01,..

4513 days 4 hours ago
Danielvk
whats up
4512 days 6 hours ago
tommyboy500
hi
4512 days 4 hours ago
countrygirl15701
Doesn't feel like this is still the first week.
4512 days 1 hour ago
Tankmiles
haha i know, ive been clickin this page expecting the new challenge to be posted
4511 days 23 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Round 1 over.
Stand by until I'm able to post round 2.
Don't bitch about it if it takes a while or I'll eliminate you.
4511 days 23 hours ago
01Gohan
*waits*
4511 days 23 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS FAILED TO POST AND HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION:
Akomes
andrew525
chancepyor
Dzenan
Ghoul
iDannielle
ItsTim
Joee323
Prinveli
Radiohead
terrydaniels
xCelestex

Good thing I double-checked; dashing, survivorrulz, and kingb had all posted and I was mistaken in including them on the list of people who hadn't!

Give me a few more minutes. That's 12 people and we started with 117, which should leave 105 people as players but I have 103 categorized as Players in the member list. I need to just find out which two people left the group. That won't take long, and even if it does.. you signed up for it.
4511 days 22 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS LEFT THE GROUP AND HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION:
Castings
sportsgeek12
JUM40BUM40

This leaves us with a total of 102 players going into round two. I'll post the Round 2 thread shortly.

open group

The World's Longest Group Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!