This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ROUND 01 - Week of Jan 01, 2012 - 117

Topic » ROUND 01 - Week of Jan 01,..

4544 days 2 hours ago
countrygirl15701
How's everyone doin?
4544 days 1 hour ago
timmcgrawfan
hi
4543 days 19 hours ago
Sparky9171
hi
4543 days 19 hours ago
NickiMinaj
This is Nicki Posting to stay Alive xoxo
4543 days 16 hours ago
jflora18
hi
4543 days 14 hours ago
timmcgrawfan
seems like not a lot of people posted today :)
4543 days 9 hours ago
Natepresnell
Hi
4543 days 7 hours ago
Louboutin
hi
4542 days 19 hours ago
bigalex1995
WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!
4542 days 17 hours ago
teamjacz
OH Hai Lou
*stalks your every move* :S
4542 days 17 hours ago
Zed55
yo
4541 days 21 hours ago
LUPIE
hello
4541 days 20 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
For my own reference, the people who still have to post are as follows:
Akomes
andrew
chancep
Dashingbrett
Dzenan
Ghoul
iDannielle
ItsTim
Joee323
KingB24
likeablejake
Prinveli
Radiohead
Survivorrulz
terrydaniels
xCelestex

If you aren't on that list, then please don't post unnecessarily because some people have been posting multiple introductory comments, hence why the rules next round are a bit stricter. It makes it really difficult to confirm posts when there's tons that aren't necessary.

If you're on that list but you already posted, then don't mail me to let me know or whine about it or anything. Just comment after this post with anything at all and it'll be fine, you don't even have to point it out because there's no difference between posting right when the topic goes up on Sunday or posting at 11:59 PM on Saturday. So don't correct me because it'll just make me think that you're annoying. Just post again and it'll be fine.
4541 days 20 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Also, even if you're friends with one of those people or whatever, then there's no purpose in mailing them reminding them to post.. This is a competition after all ;)
4539 days 19 hours ago
likeablejake
yay im in

open group

The World's Longest Group Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!