This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THE MEMORIAL SERVICE

Topic » THE MEMORIAL SERVICE

4813 days 7 hours ago
zachup
This is when the final 3 gets together, collects all of the eliminated players' torches and says some memorable things about each of them. Here we go =)
4813 days 7 hours ago
zachup
20TH PLACE: Paintball

Survivor8: Ughh IFLY, I tried keeping you safe, but I guess people felt you weren't active enough sorry

TheRazz: great guy, wish he was in the game longer

unicornangel_32: a nice person and a good friend
4813 days 7 hours ago
zachup
19TH PLACE: Tropicol

Survivor8: I don't realy remember you that well, but if you went this early you probably weren't the most active person

TheRazz: honestly knew nothing about him

unicornangel_32: don't know very well but would like to get to know better
4813 days 7 hours ago
zachup
18TH PLACE: Spo7584

Survivor8: Sorry you went so early

TheRazz: didnt know much about him either

unicornangel_32: didn't get to know and don't really remember this person in the game
4813 days 7 hours ago
zachup
17TH PLACE: vockle9

Survivor8: Someone didn't keep their word and you went way before you should have, you're always active and a great ally to have sucks you had to go so early but I got payback on the person who took you out (sun)

TheRazz: def could have been an ally in the game for me and my alliance i wish he was there at the merge

unicornangel_32: a great person and friend. wish he would have made it to the end
4813 days 7 hours ago
zachup
16TH PLACE: Iamyouheshe

Survivor8: You weren't active enough to stay for the long hall sorry

TheRazz: didnt know much about him.

unicornangel_32: don't know that well but i think i have played another game with this person b4 and they are nice
4813 days 7 hours ago
zachup
15TH PLACE: BBlover96

Survivor8: You are a hard person to trust, sorry me and bob had to take you out before you could get to us

TheRazz: a big threat i think, glad he didnt make it further bc he could have done damage

unicornangel_32: a good person that has been in a few games with me but i don't think we ever were on the same side
4813 days 7 hours ago
vockle9
Ew bblover! Gross
4813 days 7 hours ago
zachup
14TH PLACE: TheStan

Survivor8: The only thing I remember was you were active sometimes, alittle slow in challenges, and you called me a nubb one time

TheRazz: never really approached me for any kind of alliance, so it wanst a huge problem voting him out.

unicornangel_32: a good person even though we don't talk that much
4813 days 7 hours ago
zachup
13TH PLACE: Shabootyquiqui3

Survivor8: I was suprised that you went before merge, but I had no say in that since i dont think we were ever on the same tribe

TheRazz: didnt know much about him, but would have prob gone against me at the merge

unicornangel_32: believe i played with them in another game but didn't get to know u then and didn't talk this game...you seem like a good person
4813 days 7 hours ago
zachup
12TH PLACE AND JURY MEMBER #1: Tataki13

Survivor8: Great Competitor, wasn't always active in this game, but the first jury spot is usually for someone who is a huuuge threat

TheRazz: a real wild card, but def a threat. he showed in other games he could win the whole thing. i wasnt sure if i could trust him or not but as far as i know he never lied to me in this game.

unicornangel_32: we have played in another game together and u and ur partner won.. u r a strong competitor and hope to be on the same team some time
4813 days 7 hours ago
zachup
11TH PLACE AND JURY MEMBER #2: ShyRage

Survivor8: You weren't on my side, but you would have been a good person to have, you were very loyal to the other side

TheRazz: very good in the challenges never talked to me about any kind of alliance so unfortunately had to go.

unicornangel_32: didn't talk that much but u seem sweet and would have liked to get to know u more
4813 days 7 hours ago
zachup
10TH PLACE AND JURY MEMBER #3: SashaBaby2010

Survivor8: Probably the best strategizer on the jury, you are very very good at convincing people to do what you want, thats why you went so early after merge

TheRazz: Another big threat, very good in challenges and also.  Worked with her to a point, but when the opportunity came I had to make a decision between voting her and bob and even though I trusted her more, i stuck with my main alliance and im sorry =(

unicornangel_32: u r a great person and a very good friend
4813 days 7 hours ago
zachup
9TH PLACE AND JURY MEMBER #4: mike56

Survivor8: You weren't very active for someone on the jury, but i'm sure you were active in the talks since you always voted

TheRazz: once sasha went the rest of the alliance had to go and mike showed he was a threat, very strategic so he had to go.

unicornangel_32: u r a good person to know and we became friends when i first joined tengaged even though we don't talk that much anymore
4813 days 7 hours ago
zachup
8TH PLACE AND JURY MEMBER #5: RShowFreak

Survivor8: You started to scare me in challenges out of no where, I knew you were good, but i was still like wow

TheRazz: a big threat in the challenges, from the other alliance as well. unfortuantely for him just didnt have the numbers

unicornangel_32: u r a great friend and i am glad to know u. hope we play a lot more games together r just talk cuz u r a great person
4813 days 7 hours ago
BBlover96
im such a threat

open group

Reality Hell Season 4: Survivor Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!