This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THE MEMORIAL SERVICE

Topic » THE MEMORIAL SERVICE

4813 days 10 hours ago
zachup
7TH PLACE AND JURY MEMBER #6: adam12

Survivor8: Funny funny person, Hooottttt Winnnnnnngss on me tonight, and some purple kooooolaiddd as well

TheRazz: def a good guy, just hard to tell which games i can trust him in and which I cant. I think he thought he was in good shape but didnt realize there was another alliance around, wish he could have stayed a little longer but it didnt work out.

unicornangel_32: don't know u that well but u seem like a funny person and someone that i would like to be friends with
4813 days 10 hours ago
zachup
6TH PLACE AND JURY MEMBER #7: BOBROCKS333

Survivor8: Best person in challenges with out a doubt, originally I saved you on that 2nd tiebreaker, but you were too good in challenges

TheRazz: Bob, bob. Obviously a huge threat especially in the challenges. Took me out in turneys game for no reason so i really was waiting for a chance in this game to do the same to him lol. However i knew mike trusted him so he stayed longer then I wanted. But when it was time, he needed to go, he could have easily won immunity till the end if he stayed any longer.

unicornangel_32: u r a good person and like being friends with u
4813 days 10 hours ago
zachup
5TH PLACE AND JURY MEMBER #8: bad18life

Survivor8: Biggest blindside I've ever seen was you getting blindsided by the idol, you are a great competitor and would have done well with votes if you made final 3 (nod)

TheRazz: Best move of my game was taking him out with the HII, great ally but when it got down to the 5 of us, I knew he would come after me bc he didnt thinK I had it. Great strategist we just managed to get one over on him this time.

unicornangel_32: u r terrific person and friend. I like that we talk every once in a while whether in a game r not
4813 days 10 hours ago
zachup
4TH PLACE AND JURY MEMBER #9: peace123

Survivor8: I was suprised at how good you were in challenges, and you were a great ally to have when you came over to my side, I feel like you would have had a lot of jury votes

TheRazz: Peace, def excellent game very nice and appreciative to everyone. Great job of getting to the final 4. would like to be allies with him next time i play he seems very trustworthy.

unicornangel_32: just meant u this game and u seem nice and stayed in til f4 so i believe u were there cuz u r a great stratsgist (don't know how to spell lol) and would love to play another game sometime

open group

Reality Hell Season 4: Survivor Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!