This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THE FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!

Topic » THE FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!

4813 days 9 hours ago
zachup
Congrats to the final 3:
Survivor8
TheRazz
unicornangel_32

You 3 have outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted the other 17 contestants. But, only one of you can be named the true sole Survivor. So, here is the final tribal council. The jury will be asking you questions to help them decide who deserves their vote. Let's invite the jury members in now:

Tataki13
ShyRage
SashaBaby2010
mike56
RShowFreak
adam12
BOBROCKS333
bad18life
peace123

JURY, you have three options:
1) Ask 3 questions, a different one to each of the final 3.
2) Ask 1 question, the same question to each of the final 3.
3) Ask 1 question to only one of the final 3.

You don't have to ask questions, you could just make a comment about each of the final 3 like Susan did in season 1 of Survivor.
BUT, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SAY WHO YOU ARE ASKING THE QUESTION TO.

FINAL 3: You may start answering the questions posted by the jury as soon as you see them. It is up to you to find the questions for you and answer them so please pay attention to EVERY SINGLE POST.

Jury, it is important to not only listen to the answers for your questions but also to read the answers to other jurors' questions. I will start accepting votes at 9 PM EST and I need all votes by 7 PM EST tomorrow night so I can reveal the winner. If the votes end up in a tie, I will post a quick poll to decide the winner. GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN =)
4813 days 9 hours ago
Survivor8
tell me when i can do my opening statement
4813 days 9 hours ago
TheRazz
i am here.
4813 days 9 hours ago
zachup
BEFORE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE LET THE FINAL 3 DO AN OPENING STATEMENT.
4813 days 9 hours ago
zachup
JURORS, Please remain quiet until the final 3 complete an opening statement. REMEMBER, OPENING STATEMENTS CAN NOT BE MORE THAN 3 SENTENCES LONG!
4813 days 9 hours ago
zachup
I know vockle, you can ask your questions and make your comments as soon as the final 3 make their openers.
4813 days 9 hours ago
SashaBaby2010
Sorry Zach, but I have to respond

How am I a backstabber vockle?
4813 days 9 hours ago
BBlover96
drama <3
4813 days 9 hours ago
SashaBaby2010
Hello?
4813 days 9 hours ago
vockle9
Shut up guys zach asked nicely
4813 days 9 hours ago
TheRazz
mike you can go first.
4813 days 9 hours ago
SashaBaby2010
Go Ahead Zach sorry
4813 days 9 hours ago
vockle9
Mike is typing atm
4813 days 9 hours ago
Survivor8
Okay, Hi Jury
I deserve to win this game for a few reasons...First I won a couple of challenges, including the final challenge which was most likely the hardest one i've ever done. Also when I felt like I needed someone gone, I was able to get them out, for example bblover96, there was no way I was letting him make merge knowing how much of a snake he can be and how he took out an ally, so overall I proved I can play with my mind and well i guess not physically lol so electronically :D
4813 days 9 hours ago
unicornangel_32
sorry i am here..trying to do 3 things at once
4813 days 9 hours ago
TheRazz
Hello Jury

I believe I played this game to the absolute best of my abilities.  I was able to get in a majority alliance until the merge and then make big moves when I needed too, trusted the right people and held on to my immunity idol even when my name was being thrown around and using it at the exact right time. So overall I feel as though I deserve to win and I appreciate all consideration.

open group

Reality Hell Season 4: Survivor Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!