This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THE FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!

Topic » THE FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!

4813 days 8 hours ago
unicornangel_32
Bad...
I should win over the others cuz i did try hard on challenges and even got an immunity that i was able to keep a secret until closer to the end of the game...i also even won a few challenges when i could
4813 days 7 hours ago
adam12
ok i got one question the tribal council when i was voted out who voted with me to get peace out?? was it unicorn or mike?
4813 days 6 hours ago
TheRazz
bad i feel like i should win over the others, because I feel like i made the biggest moves including getting you out, i had to decide whether or not too hold on to the idol or whether to play it at different times in the games and i had to decide who to tell. plus i had the plan to get you out, also i trusted the right people at the right times and only backstabbed people when it was really nessacary
4813 days 6 hours ago
TheRazz
adam i have no idea but i doubt its either of them lol.
4813 days 5 hours ago
Survivor8
it was me adam
4812 days 13 hours ago
unicornangel_32
it was me adam..i had told u that i would vote with u and i did
4812 days 13 hours ago
Survivor8
oh sorry adam i read your question wrong, i voted you out
4812 days 13 hours ago
adam12
hahaha survivor it took u 16 hours to figure out u read the question wrong an u magically said dat after unicorn gave her answer lolol i love yalll but thanks for answerin my question yal an i will cast my vote
4812 days 8 hours ago
Survivor8
lol adam i wasnt checking the thing every minute, when i saw uni say she did i was like why is she saying she voted you out

open group

Reality Hell Season 4: Survivor Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!