This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Manhattan Social: Season One Cast Interviews

Topic » Manhattan Social: Season One..

3944 days 12 hours ago
DevanS09
Entertainment Weekly Magazine and most of America is obsessed with our show! Their writers wanted to ask us a few questions about the series and our lives on the show!
---

1. What made you join this show?
2. Favorite part of this show?
3. Would you return for the 6 episode second season this fall?
4. What are your hopes for the finale (7/18/13)?
5. What are your hopes for your character going forward?
6. Favorite & Least Favorite cast mate?
7. Favorite Couple on the show?
8. Best Show Fight?
---
Answer the questions in this fourm! DONT FORGET! THE MANHATTAN SOCIAL FINALE TOMORROW NIGHT 8:45est/7:45central time. Finale will only last 1 HOUR. Following the finale, the Watch What Happens Live Special: "Manhattan Social Tell-All"
3944 days 12 hours ago
SummerRae101
1. What made you join this show: The Fun!!!
2. Favorite part of this show: The Partys!!!
3. Would you return for the 6 episode second season this fall: Hell Yeah
4. What are your hopes for the finale (7/18/13)?: I'm involved in the storyline
5. What are your hopes for your character going forward?: I hope my character is given more attention
6. Favorite & Least Favorite cast mate? my favorite cast mate is Kelly my least fav cast mate is Katrina
7. Favorite Couple on the show? Luke and Katrina
8. Best Show Fight?: IDK!!
3944 days 12 hours ago
Glinda
1. What made you join this show? devan
2. Favorite part of this show? blair
3. Would you return for the 6 episode second season this fall? yes but I have school and 2 jobs in the fall so probs not
4. What are your hopes for the finale (7/18/13)? that I get mike back
5. What are your hopes for your character going forward? I live to be a great person
6. Favorite & Least Favorite cast mate? maya fav and Chelsea least fav
7. Favorite Couple on the show? maya, and desible
8. Best Show Fight? me and mike
3944 days 12 hours ago
Giraffez
1. i wanted to join because it looked like fun
2.my favorite part was when curls cameback
3.i would love to return for the fall season
4.my hopes to help katrine to make her choice on which guy
5.my hopes are for my character to find a man
6.favorite person kat duh least blair
7.fav couple kat and mike
8.me vs. mike
3944 days 12 hours ago
barkmrck3tg
1. What made you join this show?  I love your shows
2. Favorite part of this show? I loved the whole thing all the fights were great
3. Would you return for the 6 episode second season this fall?
4. What are your hopes for the finale (7/18/13)? Not to get screwed over by blair, lots of drama some big ending
5. What are your hopes for your character going forward? I hope he grows up and Him and Blair are able to keep seeing eachother
6. Favorite & Least Favorite cast mate? Favorite: Blair, Least Favorite:  Austin
7. Favorite Couple on the show?  Mark and Blair
8. Best Show Fight? Me and Austin
3944 days 12 hours ago
Chelsea1234
1. What made you join this show? IDK randomness :L
2. Favorite part of this show? Me
3. Would you return for the 6 episode second season this fall? Sure, I didn't do much and I need to shine like the #goddess I am
4. What are your hopes for the finale (7/18/13)? I don't know ;)
5. What are your hopes for your character going forward? She sleeps with all straight/bisexual males on the show
6. Favorite & Least Favorite cast mate? Favoirte- Blair Least Favorite- Devan (Awks)
7. Favorite Couple on the show? Chelsea+Dick= Delsea (I ship it ;o)
8. Best Show Fight- Againt haven't kept up very well
3944 days 11 hours ago
Eccentro
1. What made you join this show? It looked fun plus I'm always up to try something new at least once (within reason).
2. Favorite part of this show? idk I guess the show itself?
3. Would you return for the 6 episode second season this fall? Sure this show seems fun. I wouldn't mind returning.
4. What are your hopes for the finale (7/18/13)? lol that at least a few loose ends will be tied up. That and maybe the ending of the finale leaves viewers wanting more.
5. What are your hopes for your character going forward? That he gets to be fleshed out more, or failing that that he at least manages to slightly be less of a background character as it were.
6. Favorite & Least Favorite cast mate? Favorite-Tie Between Curls, Cam and Mike
7. Favorite Couple on the show? tbh I liked both Blair/Ryan and Devon/Kyle equally
8. Best Show Fight? EASILY MIKE AND BLAIR. That fight was crazy but it was also mad funny xD
3944 days 11 hours ago
Oysterman11
1. What made you join this show? I really just was intrigued by the whole concept of this show and it looked like a fun show that would last many seasons... I'm just honored to be a part of.
2. Favorite part of this show? I'd say the whole concept of the show...? No specific favourite.
3. Would you return for the 6 episode second season this fall? YES, I'd prefer if it returned before the fall...
4. What are your hopes for the finale (7/18/13)? LOTS OF DRAMA
5. What are your hopes for your character going forward? Mend Relationships obtain more relationships... make more friends.... cause more drama...
6. Favorite & Least Favorite cast mate? favourite-devan least favourite-mark
7. Favorite Couple on the show? ME AND DEVAN!
8. Best Show Fight? me and curls.... me and mark... me and blair.... me and kelly.. I don't really get a long with people :P but my favourite has got to be blair and devan!
3944 days 11 hours ago
Maya10
1. What made you join this show? Drama, be yourself :P
2. Favorite part of this show? hmm Fight at the Hampton place and at the club
3. Would you return for the 6 episode second season this fall? Yes
4. What are your hopes for the finale (7/18/13)? secrets, evil plot >:D
5. What are your hopes for your character going forward? avoid crappy drama (which wont happen) make more firends
6. Favorite & Least Favorite cast mate? fav is Cameron, curls and Michelle, least is blair and Summer
7. Favorite Couple on the show? devon and austyn
8. Best Show Fight? Blair and devan
3944 days 10 hours ago
jstitely1
1. What made you join this show? The ability to make new friends and improve other relationships
2. Favorite part of this show? the people and the drama
3. Would you return for the 6 episode second season this fall? Hell yes!
4. What are your hopes for the finale (7/18/13)? I hope for the same drama to continue and secrets
5. What are your hopes for your character going forward? That Jenny continues to be sober and improve her friendships with Cameron, Blair, and Devan. I'm also interested in things with Mike.
6. Favorite & Least Favorite cast mate? favorite is Devan, least favorite.... I guess curls
7. Favorite Couple on the show?: Devan and Austin
8. Best Show Fight?: Devan and Blair/Curls/Mark
3944 days 9 hours ago
staymellow
1. What made you join this show? Sex
2. Favorite part of this show? Kicking the guys ass and throwing hobo poop at him
3. Would you return for the 6 episode second season this fall? hell yeah
4. What are your hopes for the finale (7/18/13)? Finally win blair's heart
5. What are your hopes for your character going forward? To get blair
6. Favorite & Least Favorite cast mate? Myself and curls
7. Favorite Couple on the show? devon and asutin
8. Best Show Fight?where I pissed on the guy. Not much of  a fight, just  beat down
3944 days 9 hours ago
curls3993
1. What made you join this show? I was missing out lol
2. Favorite part of this show? The dramz
3. Would you return for the 6 episode second season this fall? Yeah!
4. What are your hopes for the finale (7/18/13)? Convoluted and shocking developments
5. What are your hopes for your character going forward? Stir the pot and befriend and mend relationships with characters
6. Favorite & Least Favorite cast mate? Fav- tie with almost everyone lol least fav-mike he pimped slapped Blair
7. Favorite Couple on the show? Idk tbh
3944 days 4 hours ago
mikespike
1. What made you join this show? Seemed interesting
2. Favorite part of this show? All the drama i caused XD
3. Would you return for the 6 episode second season this fall? Yes definitely
4. What are your hopes for the finale (7/18/13)? I dont know but its the one day i can make it :(
5. What are your hopes for your character going forward? Maybe to get out of drugs yet still be mad fun
6. Favorite & Least Favorite cast mate? Fav- Cameron, least- that slut Blair
7. Favorite Couple on the show? Well it was Kat and Luke.....
8. Best Show Fight? Me hitting Blair! loved that
3943 days 21 hours ago
runnerdude99
1. What made you join this show? the abilty to make new freinds
2. Favorite part of this show? getting to know people
3. Would you return for the 6 episode second season this fall? yes
4. What are your hopes for the finale (7/18/13)? shocking and it is good for me
5. What are your hopes for your character going forward? tht i can get to know the group more and learn morr abt everyone and that i can find love
6. Favorite & Least Favorite cast mate? fav- austin least- kelly
7. Favorite Couple on the show?  my bro mance with austin
3943 days 20 hours ago
wyatt33
1.i needed something to join
2.when Luke went on a horrible spree
3.yes
4.its insane with tons of fights
5.that he can make it with 1 kid
Fav-Katrine and austyn least-blaire
Devan austyn
Blaire and devan
3943 days 15 hours ago
EllieC13
1. What made you join this show? Just looked interesting I suppose
2. Favorite part of this show? Lol when someone replied to me- Sorry sweetie Im gay XD
3. Would you return for the 6 episode second season this fall? Nah... HELL YEAH XD
4. What are your hopes for the finale (7/18/13)? Oh god I dont know but I am excited.
5. What are your hopes for your character going forward? That she can stop being so serious and like be less of a bitch...
6. Favorite & Least Favorite cast mate? Fav: Josh Least: Err... me?
7. Favorite Couple on the show? Kat and Mike
8. Best Show Fight? Cam and Mike?

open group

Manhattan Social

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!