This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother's Kingdom: Application

Topic » Big Brother's Kingdom:..

5086 days 15 hours ago
Skiitles
1) What is your time zone and the hours you are most active?
Pacific, 3pm to 1am.

2) In High School, were you more likely to be the Head Cheerleader or Captain of the Chess Club?
Leader of the Chess Club! 8)

3) Big Brother UK is arguably, more about popularity than strategy or gameplay. Do you think you have the personality that Tengaged will vote to save, and eventually vote to win?
Well, hopefully I will. I'm nice, try not to get in many fights, and seem to slip in with nominations of people who fight. But I also fight my battles, so that Tengaged might see me as "fierce".

4) Your a faced with a dilemma, nominate an active threat in the game who helps keeps the Winner's prize fund in tact or nominate an inactive player who is at risk of decreasing your prize. Who do you choose?
Get the active threat out first, because the inactive person could be discarded of easily later on.
5086 days 13 hours ago
AlphaBravo
APPLICATIONS CLOSED.
5086 days 6 hours ago
Yoki
1) eastern us time
2) cheerleader
3)Yes the public will love a giggly yet chameleon female housemate
4) If someone is inactive for more than 2 days theey should be kicked out and someone who is banned should get ejected

open group

Big Brother's Kingdom

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!