This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother's Kingdom: Application

Topic » Big Brother's Kingdom:..

5088 days 12 hours ago
AlphaBravo
In order to submit your application for Big Brother's Kingdom, answer the following questions.

1) What is your time zone and the hours you are most active?

2) In High School, were you more likely to be the Head Cheerleader or Captain of the Chess Club?

3) Big Brother UK is arguably, more about popularity than strategy or gameplay. Do you think you have the personality that Tengaged will vote to save, and eventually vote to win?

4) Your a faced with a dilemma, nominate an active threat in the game who helps keeps the Winner's prize fund in tact or nominate an inactive player who is at risk of decreasing your prize. Who do you choose?
5088 days 12 hours ago
Sizzle_xD
CST, anytime.
I guess Cheerleader, even though I'm a dude and not in highschool yet.
Yep, I hope.
Inactive.
5088 days 12 hours ago
meduncan
EST and anytime from 10am-4am
i would be head cheerleader... i just am outgoing like that
ya because anyone would save me for a promise of anything like a gift lol
inactive player because he would just slow us down, once hes gone we can get rid of the active player
5088 days 12 hours ago
jdog
mnt 5-10pm
cheerleader
yes because i try to be nice to everyone because of good karma
inactive, once he is out then i would go for the threat
5088 days 12 hours ago
jarb1234
1) What is your time zone and the hours you are most active?Nfld (an hour an a half of eastern)

2) In High School, were you more likely to be the Head Cheerleader or Captain of the Chess Club?Captain of the Chess Club im just not popular :/

3) Big Brother UK is arguably, more about popularity than strategy or gameplay. Do you think you have the personality that Tengaged will vote to save, and eventually vote to win?Well it obviously depends who im up against now does it well i could always spam but it isnt a fair way to play it :/ but for a prize people will do drity things...

4) Your a faced with a dilemma, nominate an active threat in the game who helps keeps the Winner's prize fund in tact or nominate an inactive player who is at risk of decreasing your prize. Who do you choose?Well It depends on witch is best for me and well the public save him over me in the end.
5088 days 12 hours ago
je7467
1) What is your time zone and the hours you are most active? EST 10 A.M. - 11:59 P.M. =]

2) In High School, were you more likely to be the Head Cheerleader or Captain of the Chess Club? Captain

3) Big Brother US is all about strategical gameplay. How cutthroat would you be in order to further yourself in the game? I will stay loyal to some but if i have to evict them to further myself i will so like 95% =]

4) Your a faced with a dilemma, nominate an active threat in the game who helps keeps the Winner's prize fund in tact or nominate an inactive player who is at risk of decreasing your prize. Who do you choose? Inactive... If i put my mind to it i could overcome the active =]
5088 days 12 hours ago
ryanlovescookies
1) EST- Most active from 4PM to 11PM

2) Cheerleader. Just because i was a cheerleader :P

3) I will be 100% cut throat. I am very competative and will do anything to win.

4) Id nominate the inactive player. I like the competition of the active player as it keeps my strategic mind going!
Plus keeping the extra T$ would be a bonus
5088 days 11 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
1. Eastern, 5-8 PM

2. Chess Captain, I'm not too popular at my school.

3. Yes. I am one of those people that is just too innovative for his own good. I will stay loyal to those who stay loyal to me, but everyone else is merely "fair game," IMO. 101% Ruthless Aggression.

4. I'd nominate the active player. IMO, it's better to get threats out as soon as you can.
5088 days 11 hours ago
Timster
1) I live in PST and im most active between 9 am - 10 pm

2) I would be leader of the chess club :)

3) I do have the personality for tengaged to save me. I've been in compettions like this before and placed runner up but this time Im back for revenge >:]. I would most likely be under estimated as always but im a very liked guy who can easily survive the polls.

4) I would eliminated the inactive because its unfair to players who really want to win & its just plain stupid because people would most likely vote to keep the inactive because its funny..
5088 days 11 hours ago
princesskk
In order to submit your application for Big Brother's Kingdom, answer the following questions.

1) What is your time zone and the hours you are most active? EST and really throughout the day during the summer

2) In High School, were you more likely to be the Head Cheerleader or Captain of the Chess Club? Defo head cheerleader, as I actually was one :)

3) Big Brother UK is arguably, more about popularity than strategy or gameplay. Do you think you have the personality that Tengaged will vote to save, and eventually vote to win? I hope so! I love meeting new people, and rarely come across people I don't get along with. I have made some good friends, and I hope they'd save me!

4) Your a faced with a dilemma, nominate an active threat in the game who helps keeps the Winner's prize fund in tact or nominate an inactive player who is at risk of decreasing your prize. Who do you choose? It honestly depends on the situation I'm facing. If the active is a friend or ally, the inactive will always go. If the inactive is nomd with someone that's against me or my friends, then the inactive will be saved.
5088 days 11 hours ago
Danger
1) What is your time zone and the hours you are most active? mornings and nights eastern time.

2) In High School, were you more likely to be the Head Cheerleader or Captain of the Chess Club? Head cheerleader because I suck at chess and I like dancing. But I'll never become a cheerleader, I'm not that gay.

3) Big Brother UK is arguably, more about popularity than strategy or gameplay. Do you think you have the personality that Tengaged will vote to save, and eventually vote to win? LMFAO I D K. People hate me and people love me, theres no fucking in between. I'm basically like the alexdegale/Chima of this site I guess?

4) Your a faced with a dilemma, nominate an active threat in the game who helps keeps the Winner's prize fund in tact or nominate an inactive player who is at risk of decreasing your prize. Who do you choose? Ally with the active threat to help get rid of the inactive then the next round manipulate someone to get rid of the active threat.
5088 days 11 hours ago
rdesch1
1) Central time, all the time
2) Chess club captain
3) I hope tengaged would love me
4) nominate the inactive, prize is for everyone.
5088 days 11 hours ago
Madison
1) All Day , and hour. PST.

2) Im actually a cheerleader irl so.. (:

3) To be honest, i think i have the personality of a bitch. Someone people will hate, im just here for my 15 minutes of fame.

4) Nominate the inactive.
5088 days 11 hours ago
Quail
1) What is your time zone and the hours you are most active? 4:00pm- 12:00am EST

2) In High School, were you more likely to be the Head Cheerleader or Captain of the Chess Club? Captain of the Chess club

3) Big Brother UK is arguably, more about popularity than strategy or gameplay. Do you think you have the personality that Tengaged will vote to save, and eventually vote to win? IDK

4) Your a faced with a dilemma, nominate an active threat in the game who helps keeps the Winner's prize fund in tact or nominate an inactive player who is at risk of decreasing your prize. Who do you choose?
Depends on the player's Personality
5088 days 11 hours ago
Banjo
1) What is your time zone and the hours you are most active?

UTC/GMT +10 hours...I live in Australia, but i'm usually on a fair bit.

2) In High School, were you more likely to be the Head Cheerleader or Captain of the Chess Club?

I was House Captain ; P

3) Big Brother UK is arguably, more about popularity than strategy or gameplay. Do you think you have the personality that Tengaged will vote to save, and eventually vote to win?

I'm a pretty friendly, easy going lad, so i don't see why not.

I stick true to my mates, but yeah it REALLY depends on the nomms persona. ^ _ ^
5088 days 10 hours ago
JollyRancher
1) Estern time, and from 10-10 LOL

2) Im in the area where im the captain of the hockey team :)

3) I know people who love me and respect me :), but at the same time i have people who judge and dont like D: dem fucking haters. Aha guess it depends on who votes <3

4) Take out the inactive person, the active person can bring money and it would suck ass if the inactive person won at the end

open group

Big Brother's Kingdom

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!