This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #6: Pose Your Ass Off/Elimination

Topic » [S8] Week #6: Pose Your Ass..

2762 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
Pose Your Ass Off Week #6: Allie (__A__) vs. Lalisa (aliciafox2)
Bottom Two: Kylie (SummerRae101) and Sujin (Illdi)

Congrats Allie and Song Hana, you are the top two models of the week. In order to earn best photo, you must pass one last test.

This week, you will submit a HIGH FASHION photo inspired by…

“The Hanging Tree" by Jennifer Lawrence!

This is your chance for you to impress us, win best photo of the week, and have the power to eliminate one of the girls in the bottom two.

The time has come...

To POSE YOUR ASS OFF. Good luck and you better be fierce.
2762 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
Allie and Lalisa, your task now is to submit a high fashion photo and the name of the girl you wish to eliminate, IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ME. You may submit reasoning for your choice of elimination if you’d like. Once you submit the materials to me, your photo/vote is LOCKED and cannot be changed.

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. Please complete this challenge ASAP so we can move on with the rest of the competition. As soon as I have both of your photos and votes, I will proceed with elimination.
2762 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
Kylie and Sujin, you may use this time to plead your case.
2762 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
Now, LET THE MUSIC PLAY!
2762 days 2 hours ago
SummerRae101
I believe I have had to fight this entire competition. And I believe Sunjin is an amazing model but may lack the heart that i have. I have grown so much each week ever since first auditioning and I hope you guys allow me to grow alongside you for more weeks to come!

GOODLUCK SUNJIN
2762 days 1 hour ago
aliciafox2
So its me or Hana? Im confused now :S
2762 days 1 hour ago
Illdi
I just wanna start off by saying that I know I've been underperforming in the competition, I have so much more to give and I honestly really think that I can do much better. Even in the time we've had, I've discovered more about what I want my modelling to be like and what I want to go for. I want this so badly, I have put my heart into this competition and it would mean the world to me to stay. I love Kylie but I belive I have more versatility and more edge then her. I will continue to work so hard in the competition if I get to stay and I will prove to you that I deserve a place here. I'm not ready to go yet, this is my wake-up call, I know that for a fact.

Thank you and good luck to you Kylie
2762 days ago
Oswald19
Sorry Lalisa, that was a copy/paste issue.

The top two are: ALLIE AND LALISA

Bottom Two are: KYLIE AND SUJIN

Safe/Not Competing: Song Hana, Allison, Yaja, and Olivia
2761 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
I have collect both photos. I will reveal the results in about an hour and 15 mins.
2761 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
Welcome back ladies. It's time for the results.
2761 days 21 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja looks at the runway as the lights dim.
2761 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
Lalisa and Allie you go. Show us what you got.
2761 days 21 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
takes a spot next to Yaja to watch the excitment
2761 days 21 hours ago
__A__
good luck, ladies!
2761 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
Great work ladies. This was a great shoot for both of you.

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!