This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #7: Pose Your Ass Off/Elimination

Topic » [S8] Week #7: Pose Your Ass..

2758 days 18 hours ago
Oswald19
Pose Your Ass Off Week #7: Cinammon (Levonini) vs. Lucia (MelindaMrskk)
Bottom Two: Sujin (Illdi) and Yaja (Ninjohn)

Congrats Cinnamon and Lucia, you are the top two models of the week. In order to move further you must pass one last test.

This week, you will submit a HIGH FASHION photo inspired by…

“Survivor/I Will Survive Mashup” from Glee!

This is your chance for you to impress us and have the power to eliminate one of the girls in the bottom two. However, more importantly, this is your chance to impress us at earn the right TO RETURN TO THE COMPETITION!!!!

The time has come...

To POSE YOUR ASS OFF. Good luck and you better be fierce.
2758 days 18 hours ago
Oswald19
Cinnamon and Lucia, your task now is to submit a high fashion photo and the name of the girl you wish to eliminate, IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ME. You may submit reasoning for your choice of elimination if you’d like. Once you submit the materials to me, your photo/vote is LOCKED and cannot be changed.

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. Please complete this challenge ASAP so we can move on with the rest of the competition. As soon as I have both of your photos and votes, I will proceed with elimination.
2758 days 18 hours ago
Oswald19
Yaja and Sujin, this is your chance to plead your case...
2758 days 18 hours ago
Oswald19
NOW LET THE MUSIC PLAY!
2758 days 18 hours ago
ninjohn
Well X) Hey guys, this is Yaja. I think I deserve to stay because I actually submitted a photo which is more than Sujin can stay and over the course of this competition, I've improved leaps and bounds from when I've started. I reeaaallly want to be in this competition and I feel like I've earned it. Best of luck, congrats to whoever comes back and I hope I get to compete with you again ;D
2758 days 11 hours ago
Oswald19
I am just waiting on Cinnamon to turn in her photo and vote!
2758 days 5 hours ago
Oswald19
Still waiting...
2757 days 22 hours ago
Illdi
I did submit a photo, yes it was late and I have genuine reasoning, that has been straightened out and won't happen again. Any way you look at it, I'm a better choice to keep rather then Yaja. I've vastly improved this week and took a massive turn around from the previous weeks, it's just such a shame that due to circumstances beyon my control I ha to land in the bottom 2. I know that I am a an amazing model and I have so much more to show. You could also look at who the bigger threat is, and it's clearly Yaja. Getting rid of Her means you get rid of some big competition. I'll also sweeten the deal by promising that if you save me, I will be sure to return the favour and never have to eliminate you if I'm given the chance.

- Sujin xx
2757 days 19 hours ago
Oswald19
I have both photos. I will reveal in about 15 minutes.
2757 days 18 hours ago
Oswald19
Welcome back ladies, I have the results.
2757 days 18 hours ago
Oswald19
Lucia and Cinnamon, this is a big one. Good luck
2757 days 18 hours ago
Oswald19
Kira: That looks like my winner's photo.
Ozzy: Oh it is.
2757 days 18 hours ago
Oswald19
We've made our decision.
2757 days 18 hours ago
Oswald19
Cinnamon...
2757 days 18 hours ago
Oswald19
YOU'RE A WINNER BABY!!!

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!