This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #8: Pose Your Ass Off/Elimination

Topic » [S8] Week #8: Pose Your Ass..

2745 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
Pose Your Ass Off Week #8: Allie (__A__) vs. Yaja (Ninjohn)
Bottom Two: Lalisa (aliciafox2) and Song Hana (Taehyung)

Congrats Allie and Yaja, you are the top two models of the week. In order to earn best photo, you must pass one last test.

This week, you will submit a HIGH FASHION photo inspired by…

“Cherry Bomb” by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts!

This is your chance for you to impress us, win best photo of the week, and have the power to eliminate one of the girls in the bottom two.

The time has come...

To POSE YOUR ASS OFF. Good luck and you better be fierce.
2745 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
Allie and Yaja, your task now is to submit a high fashion photo and the name of the girl you wish to eliminate, IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ME. You may submit reasoning for your choice of elimination if you’d like. Once you submit the materials to me, your photo/vote is LOCKED and cannot be changed.

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. Please complete this challenge ASAP so we can move on with the rest of the competition. As soon as I have both of your photos and votes, I will proceed with elimination.
2745 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
Now, LET THE MUSIC PLAY!!! (song starts at 24 seconds in)

2745 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
Song Hana and Lalisa, this is your chance to plead your case.
2745 days 3 hours ago
aliciafox2
Well I dont think I deserve to leave I've been always at the top with 2 FCO and 3 PYAO challenges. Also I dont think my photo is bad, my face looks good and my legs look so long. I Just hope I can prove that I deserve to be here but thats your power. Good luck Hana :(
2745 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
Submitted! I hope I CHOP SUEY the competition!
2745 days 1 hour ago
Taehyung
So... since the 2nd week i'm stepping up my game, trying to show what i'm here for, and i don't think i should be eliminated just because i had one not-so-good week, between us, the top 7, i'm the one who showed the biggest evolution in the game, and i think i still have a lot more to show to you guys, that's it! I'll accept whatever decision you make, good luck Lisa! :)
2744 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
I have results. I will reveal everything at 930pm PST
2744 days 22 hours ago
__A__
good luck Song and Lalisa
2744 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
Welcome back ladies.
2744 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
Allie and Yaja. Time to show us what you got.
2744 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja flips her long weave and prepares.
2744 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
Lol at Allie's link being broken again.

ALLIE: http://imgur.com/a/UW99A
2744 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
I believe we have made our decision...
2744 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
Allie...

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!