This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #9: Pose Your Ass Off/Elimination

Topic » [S8] Week #9: Pose Your Ass..

2741 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
YOU'RE A WINNER BABY!!! Congrats girl, you have received top photo of the week.
2741 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
Will the bottom two please step forward.
2741 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
Allie. With great power comes great responsibility. Which girl is going to be taking a long flight home?
2741 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
Allie (copy and paste)

Allie: "I have decided to eliminate you, Lalisa. Last week I didn't want you to go because I love what you bring to the competition and think you are incredible. However, if you don't want to be here, i'm not going to take this away from Cinnamon. I'm really sorry and I wish you could have fought through the critique rather than crack under the pressure."
2741 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
As it is written, so it shall be done. Cinnamon you are safe.
2741 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
Lalisa, your chapter with us ends now. However, you remind me of something wonderful. I had a girl a couple of seasons ago named Amber. She was at the top of her game the first few weeks of this competition and she slowly began to fade away and lose herself. She took home 6th place. However, I pushed her to come back with confidence and fierceness. Amber would later come on and win this competition a few seasons later. You remind me a lot of that young girl. I think you have more to offer so you may be eliminated now, but not forever. We will miss you. *hugs Lalisa goodbye*
2741 days 5 hours ago
aliciafox2
I Will totally comeback (as Lalisa if I can) in other cycle :3 thank u everyone and Allie dont worry I still respect you and u are amazing but u were right my mind wasnt at the game lately KISSES 2 EVERYONE AND SLAAAY
2741 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja tearfully gives Lalisa a long hug.
Yaja: "We love you Lisa..."

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!